where can I buy a Sony DVP-S735D

M

m.d

I have read reviewS on the Sony DVP-S735D and have heard it is an excellent player and possibly Sonys best for picture quality(despite it being almost two years old), and picture quality is mainly what I want as my current Yelo 800DVD has terrible digital block artefacting or whatever it's called on certain disks. Anyway I wish to purchase one very soon as I've had the yelo for 12 months and it's beginning to annoy me when I'm destracted by the backgrounds going lighter and darker through the large block pixels on screen. I understand the player is out of production and I wish to find a UK dealer that will have availability as soon as possible. Would anybody please be able to help with this, and give advice on whether this really is a great player around the £400 range.

Some Curry's stores still have stock at discounted price of £349

I was selling mine but looks like im passing it on to the Mother in law if and when I can be bothered to go to London.

Why dont you get the NS900 ?

I'd heard on more than one occasion that the CX860 301-disc multichanger is esssentially a carousel built around the 735d circuitry. I paid £200 for my 860 secondhand and couldn't be happier. There is no picture sacrifice at all in getting a 'jukebox' type player and I now consider single-disc players a bit of a waste of space.

Mike.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom