where as super rub a dub tub gone

giz1495

Standard Member
I downloaded the demo last week and liked it so i thought i would purchase the full game tonight, went on PSN and there is no sign of it, im gutted, it had 60 levels and i was looking forward to it. where as it gone, anyone know?

Spinke

Still there for me, I suspect they have multiple servers running the store and one isn't updated properly.. try re-opening the store.

giz1495

Standard Member
Still there for me, I suspect they have multiple servers running the store and one isn't updated properly.. try re-opening the store.

Thanks for the swift reply, tried re-opening but still not there. Did you download the demo or even the full game, also you say its still there for you, is that now ( after last nights update ).

Tony Hoyle

Hmm.. gone for me, but it's still on my download list. Wouldn't be the first time that something I've downloaded vanished from the store though.

Missing Lemmings and Flow too (both demo and full games).

Also when I click on the flow 'advert' on the right it comes up 'There are no items available for your account', and if you look at the 'what's new' list there are no items between 23rd March and 14th April.

Hmm....

fizl

If you have already downloaded it don't forget to check the my downloads area in the store (can't remember the proper name for it)

Shaz

syko

Standard Member
I know this is prob wrong place for thread but more people on this one!

Just a quick question

got the demo of super rub a dub last week went to get the full game today and it's gone!!

Am i missing a trick?

ta

MattZani

Banned
have you looked in the games section, or just the front page?

syko

Standard Member
I've look all over the store no sign!!:thumbsdow

can't understand why they can't have an archive maybe?

Spinke

I just checked again, definitely not there anymore. It was there when I looked last night (after sudoku was up).

Darth_terra

Distinguished Member
It's not just games they have removed the HD Heavenly Sword PS3 story Video, luckily i had downloaded it before it was removed.

Matt543

When you download a demo or a game it removes it from the store list so you don’t accidentally download it again.

You can find every thing you have downloaded at the top of the store under "Download List"

If you have already downloaded "Super Rub 'a' Dub Starter Pack" and want the full game just hunt around the store for "Super Rub ‘a’ Dub" and it will have a price next to it.

Hope this has helped.

echelon

When you download a demo or a game it removes it from the store list so you don’t accidentally download it again.

You can find every thing you have downloaded at the top of the store under "Download List"

If you have already downloaded "Super Rub 'a' Dub Starter Pack" and want the full game just hunt around the store for "Super Rub ‘a’ Dub" and it will have a price next to it.

Hope this has helped.

ive downloaded the start packs for Lemmings and Super Rub-a-dub

I've looked around the store all morning, but can't find the full games anywhere. Also they don't appear in the top 15 downloads chart anymore.

Where should i be looking???!

Matt543

ive downloaded the start packs for Lemmings and Super Rub-a-dub

I've looked around the store all morning, but can't find the full games anywhere. Also they don't appear in the top 15 downloads chart anymore.

Where should i be looking???!

I have just deleted Super Rub 'a' Dub from my PS3, and had a look on the store, but like you I was unable to locate the game.

So it does look like they have pulled the plug on this game.

echelon

So it does look like they have pulled the plug on this game.

lol! (that was meant to be an intentional pun wasn't it?)

So Sony have pulled the 2 most popualr downloaded games. my guess is they'll be back soon - but with a new higher pricepoint of £4.99.

Or maybe it really is an oversight by Sony Europe.

MattZani

Banned
its not until 25/5/07 that they change prices though!

Tony Hoyle

Rumour has it they had bugs in and were pulled because of that.

Kinda sucks though.. we get an update and end up with fewer files on PSN than we started with!

doobaadoo

Standard Member
I can only find the hole game not the demo! i have no demos for any of the psn games. please help!

derek1971

Seems to be back up now - the starter pack was available in Demos - still no sign of Lemmings though

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Sky Glass, Epson Laser Projectors plus Home Cinema Subwoofers and More…
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Latest News

Sony announces two new 3LCD laser projectors
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Ruark Audio R5 is Made In England collection launch product
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Apple unveils MacBook Pros for 2021
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Apple launches third generation AirPods with spatial audio