Where are you putting your Xbox Series X?

JayKay70

Established Member
Reaction score
I ain't even got one yet but i like to think ahead, i'm a bit of a wall mount person and hate the site of cables so i'm going for these:

B-Tech - BT15 - Black Wall Mount with Adjustable Arms

Amazon product ASIN B000IGSKZ8
Minimum length 180mm / Maximum length 290mm

As i'm going to lie the Xbox horizontal directly under my monitor it should work out fine due to the depth of the Xbox being 150mm and them mounts mimimum is 180mm, that gives me 30mm spare for the HDMi's sticking out of the back.

So in theory it should look like one big fat soundbar :laugh:

Something like this:

1.jpg

Last edited:
Mine won’t fit in the shelves of my TV stand so it’s getting tucked behind the TV out of sight. Thankfully I’ve got an LG 55OLEDC9 With a wide stand at the base that blocks the view to the rear of the TV so it will be properly out of sight.

Replacing my Lego Series X with a Microsoft version:

2994C591-88C6-4A79-96F9-0C69E547E6A3.jpeg

Vertical all the way!

Horizontal in my AV unit, luckily the shelves are nice and deep.

Same place as my xbox one is - rather boring...

Probably going to put mine in the office and use it to prop open the door or on the desk and use it as a paperweight as that is all it will be good for with no games...

Probably going to put mine in the office and use it to prop open the door or on the desk and use it as a paperweight as that is all it will be good for with no games...

:rolleyes:

Mine will go just behind my TV on the left side, poking out slightly for disc drive access. Most people won't even notice it is there!

Then why are you buying one lol

Why no games

I like it, might get the kids to build me a mock up model now ha

I totally got my 4 year old to build mine-nothing to do with me at all.... 👀

I've had the cardboard one on my AV cabinet for ages to help missus get used to it. She probably won't notice when it gets replaced with real one. :D

Can I ask what the unit is the TV is on please, looks like exactly what I'm after. How wide is it? Ta

aaah yes when I was looking for a nice stand few weeks ago for my 65 inch it was quite difficult! And I saw this beautiful one and I knew it was right, my tv fits perfectly on it,

it’s this one (150cm wide)

Mine is all set, cables and SSD in place just require the console :)

3B05F177-A0CF-4175-86E0-6B69D9E1A36F.jpeg

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom