1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where are my PJs?

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by nickane, Jan 1, 2002.

1. nickane

nickane
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    OK, so the Dreamvision Cine X One was supposed to be out before Xmas, and the Plus Piano was supposed to be available in the UK on 01/01/02 (today), but I can find no info on either. Plus.uk.com has no info on the Piano at all, and the Dreamvision website only offering about the Cine X One is a French article mentioning it as being at the company's stand at CEDIA.

I've waited patiently, I've saved my pennies and I'm two paychecks from having the £2k necessary to procure whichever one of these I choose to get. But that decision is being made all the more difficult by the complete absence of any further word on these pjs. I don't mean to sound angry (especially since I've have all of you to thank for helping me eliminate many previous contenders from my shortlist, not to mention informing me of these two in the first place), but I need another review/opinion/specification detail to remind myself what I'm saving for. It would also help if I knew exactly how much I'm going to have to save (£2k might not quite cover it).

Any help would be much appreciated:confused: .

Thanking you in advance,
    Nick

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ambiguity is the portal to the polysemous"
    "What's that supposed to mean?"
    "Exactly."