• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Where (apart from V) can I buy a 63" Samsung?

Sunshinewelly

Distinguished Member
DWs have none in - very is a joke - where are they?

why is very a joke - to be fair to them they have come through on all their orders - also cheapest price by far on the net at very

i found their customer service to be spot on as well

wildebed

Established Member
why is very a joke - to be fair to them they have come through on all their orders - also cheapest price by far on the net at very

i found their customer service to be spot on as well

OK - ordered 30/5 - paid £1256.05
They insisted I open an account for remaining £1000
Got confirmation of order and text - due date 6/7
Checked online several times - all OK
Then checked and "order rejected" was on the page
I called - interminable wait time then garbled story about "dropped off system"
Reinstated order
Then checked - the price had risen by aprox £440
Called again - assured would be OK
checked again - no change
Checked again - no change on price but due date now 20/8
I called - cancelled order - they said they would refund me
Checked online - "Order Cancelled" but still in debit for aprox £860 (???)
In the meantime received 4 emails - all from different people - all with different info
Called Shop Direct -was assured my bank had been re-credited with my cash
Called bank for 2 days - no repayment received
Tried Shop Direct page (Customer 1st it says - ironic eh?)
The links are dead
Sent emails = no replies
The matter will now have to go through the Disputes Process (Thank God I used a credit card)

Hope that makes it clear - I have no Idea why but nobody has any sense of continuity - every communication has to start from the beginning

I am happy for you that it went well - but if you google the Shop Direct/Very complaints then you will find they are outstandingly bad at customer service and resolving problems - be they issues such as mine or faulty goods.

Sunshinewelly

Distinguished Member
I have to say that i have used VERY on a couple of occasions and have had no problems with them.

They were great on the phone and even applied a 10% discount for me even though i did not open up an account with them.

my tv arrived early - happy days

wonneil

Established Member

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom