Wher to get 1.4 Firmware version?

fatrich

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Can anyone direct me to a suitable/ reliable link, the links on these forums have expired.Got my new HD-A1 today so would like the 1.4 Version just in cast there's any issues.

cheers

richard

I thought you just plugged it in via the LAN connection, and the player did downloaded the update for you.

You know i havent got a clue untill i open it up and read the instructions (boring):D

There is a thread here somewhere. But I'll warn you now. If you go to download it directly via the ethernet link, make sure a disc is NOT in the machine. That means no disc in the tray, the tray is empty. I can't remember off hand where in the menu settings it is, but it is fairly straightforward.

Oh yeah one more thing, make sure there is NO disc in the machine! :smashin:

Is there no way of downloading the required update via the net and then installing via cd rom?

I would much preffer to do it that way :)

Yes i prefer to do burn a disc and run it myself

richard

Haven't heard of a single report of bad flash from an internet update.

Done mine a couple of times now, just set it going before you go to bed because it takes a while and you can get tempted to press buttons due to the wait :devil:

fatrich said:
nervous times ahead:rolleyes:

richard

Tony from digitalworld is sending me a cd out :clap:

I'll pass it on to you if you want?

It may take a while for him to get it from Toshiba though?

gilford said:
Tony from digitalworld is sending me a cd out :clap:

I'll pass it on to you if you want?

It may take a while for him to get it from Toshiba though?

Sounds good to me,thanks

richard

fatrich said:
Just had a look the link works fine but you cannot download the zipped files? i wonder if they have temporarly removed them

cheers

richard
It's working for me.
Did you subscibe to the forum?

scgf said:
My HD-A1 arraved from Movietyme today. It already had the latest 1.4 firmware.

Yep my Amazon one from about 10 days ago came with 1.4 too so looks like all the new ones will be up to date for now :D

nictry said:
Yep my Amazon one from about 10 days ago came with 1.4 too so looks like all the new ones will be up to date for now :D

Did you import one from amazon USA?Didn't think they sent electrical items to UK:confused:

hunts1uk said:
Did you import one from amazon USA?Didn't think they sent electrical items to UK:confused:

No I bought one from Amazon.com and had it delivered to a US address then brought it back with me :D

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom