Whens the next emulator update out?

Discussion in 'Xbox Forums' started by AdamC, Mar 25, 2006.

1. AdamC

AdamC
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Morning everyone, ive started buying xbox games to play on the 360 until theres a couple more games out that i want.

I recently bought Call of Cthulhu and ninja gaiden black - both of which i finished. So i took these two back as well as Quake 4, DOA 4 and GRAW - again all of which i had finished.

Traded them in at Game, bought Oblivion ( awesome game ), Hulk: Ultimate Destruction and Freedom Fighters.

Now Hulk works a treat but the Freedom Fighters game doesnt work yet with the emulation ( although i thought it did ) so i was wondering when the latest emulator update was going to be released?

I might aswell keep hold of the game as it only cost me £8 and just hope they can pull their finger out and get some other games working.

Thanks

AdamC

2. bishman

bishman

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +174
    In short, nobody knows when the next release is.

3. Indiana Jones

Indiana Jones

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +9,884
    Yep, could be tomorrow or it could be months from now, there is no way to know.

4. mminghella

mminghella
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +34
    I got caught out with Freedom Fighters too! Bought it from Ebay for £3 but it wouldn't work, so I traded it in at Gamestation for £3. Not bad, although I actually did want to play it.

Not as good as buying a pre-owned version of Pursuit Force for £16.99 from gamestation and (after realising it was crap) trading it in at Game for £18 :thumbsup: