1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

When will we get.. Part II

Discussion in 'Movie Forum' started by PoochJD, Jul 6, 2001.

1. PoochJD

PoochJD

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,862
    Hi,

Well, I don't know if anyone is still waiting, but I know that this title is still taking up space in many of the UK DVD magazines Most Wanted lists.

Is there anyone on the planet who's still waiting for Fox to release the "Terminator 2: Special Edition" DVD onto Region 2, or have you all given up hope?!

Could this be the record, for the longest delay between an R1 and R2 title - over 14 months now?!

Sorry, but to all you R2-only owners... GET YOUR MACHINES CHIPPED NOW!!!!!

Pooch

2. Phil Hinton

Phil Hinton
    Editor Staff Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +7,140
    There are rumours that the seamless branching is causing major headaches in the transfer dept.and may be dropped from R2.

Also as i understand R2 will only get two cuts of the film and not three like the R1.

Moral of the story..........Buy R1! :cool:

3. Rambo John J

Rambo John J

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +961
    I think Momentum have finally released a street date for that one now. Some time in September or October or November or something like that, before Xmas anyway. Isn't it something to do with Van Ling having to make time to personally oversee the NTSC>PAL conversion? Fuss about nothing if you ask me. :rolleyes:
    I can't even watch it these days, same with Aliens, it just kinda bores me :eek:

What a heathen!

[ 06-07-2001: Message edited by: Rambo John J ]