When Will They Set The Z720 Free????

E

ed4heights

What's the deal with the new upscaled version of Samsung's D900, the long, long awaited z720?

No one seems to know when it will be made available to the masses, and if you mistakenly place your trust in a spotty little oik at any number of highstreet retail outlets, all you get is a blank look, and a rather pathetic whimper.

Whispers of early December have been abound on the net for a while, but surely there's not much of 'early' december left.

Anyone got any ideas?

i got mine week before last - which means release must be soon - for voda at least - usually get them 2-4 weeks ahead of launch

its ok - but wish it had standard samsung software - not voda

they in the Vodafone stores.. £300.00 (£20 credit inc on payg)

Free on contract at £25.00 per month price plan..

Spent an hour playing with it this afternoon in the shop. Its nice but im gonna stick with my D600..

What's the deal with the new upscaled version of Samsung's D900, the long, long awaited z720?

No one seems to know when it will be made available to the masses, and if you mistakenly place your trust in a spotty little oik at any number of highstreet retail outlets, all you get is a blank look, and a rather pathetic whimper.

Whispers of early December have been abound on the net for a while, but surely there's not much of 'early' december left.

Anyone got any ideas?

Isn't it just a D900 with 3g (HSDPA) ?

I work for Vodafone and we have the Samsung z720 listed on our current device range (as mentioned, it's a HSDPA handset). I'm looking into getting one for a family member at the moment, so will let you know what they think once they've tried it out.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom