When will the PS store next be updated?

sedalbis

Does anyone know when the PS Store will next be updated. I'm sure last week it was Thursday at 6pm.
When it is next updated, does anyone know what we will be getting? Hopefully PSOne games seeing as though the 1.7 update which was available today lets you play them on the PS3.
Finally, has the US Store been updated this week yet, and if so what did they get?
Cheers :)

russd1978

Does anyone know when the PS Store will next be updated. I'm sure last week it was Thursday at 6pm.
When it is next updated, does anyone know what we will be getting? Hopefully PSOne games seeing as though the 1.7 update which was available today lets you play them on the PS3.
Finally, has the US Store been updated this week yet, and if so what did they get?
Cheers :)

I think its updated Thurs evenings/Fri mornings

cracker

USA Store has now been updated, no new games/demo's that i can see. Its mostly trailers i think:

Oblivion Trailer
Ratchet & Clank Trailer
Oceans 13 Trailer (x2)
No Reservations Trailer

It does say Calling All Cars is now "coming soon" :smashin:

Tony Hoyle

Playable PSOne games aren't until next week in the US.. when we get them is anyone's guess.. sometime in 2008?? :rolleyes:

Moogle

Distinguished Member

AndyPee!!

...The online store is my only disappointment about the PS3 compared to the 360. I was expecting more demos, more games, more downloads and some variation regularly...I hate to admit it but even from launch, Xbox live wasnt this weak...come on Sony!! :boring:

The latest video from AVForums

Movies Podcast: Star Trek in 4K. Is the new boxset worth it?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom