When will the networks reveal Prices????

Status
Not open for further replies.

stone

Established Member
Reaction score
Now we've seen apples pay as you go prices when do you think O2, Vodafone, Orange ,T-mobile & Tesco will reveal there prices?

no need for another thread , and those are sim-free prices not payg

no need for another thread , and those are sim-free prices not payg
A bit harsh. Very difficult to find any useful information in that thread bar the "i've just reserved my handset" posts... It may be a wealth of information, but who wants to read through 10+ pages of useless posts to get basic information like pricing?

Just my opinion :)

A bit harsh. Very difficult to find any useful information in that thread bar the "i've just reserved my handset" posts... It may be a wealth of information, but who wants to read through 10+ pages of useless posts to get basic information like pricing?

not really...people don't even bother reading or searching...threads are just being opened out of laziness now :rolleyes:

There are hundreds of people scouring the iphone forums here and everywhere else collating information and posting it in the threads that have already been started. I can't believe how many pointless threads that have been started of late about ip4 when the mods have done such a good job of keeping everything organised and in one place. I appreciate that people are getting impatient waiting for information from the phone companies and so on but come on, just wait and all will be revealed.

What about this thread for starters:

http://www.avforums.com/forums/ipho...ntract-tariffs-pricing-updated-15th-june.html

just being honest and we all have to read through the same pages (when the forum works ) but the effort by LFC SL is made redundant when these threads pop up

not really...people don't even bother reading or searching...threads are just being opened out of laziness now :rolleyes:
Agree there are too many pointless threads - but the pre-order thread is not the place to get useful pricing information on at the moment. It's growing more quickly than most people can refresh...

The link davepuma posted would have been far more helpful, or even heaven forbid), a polite reference to the search.

As I said, just my opinion :)

no there not you ordered yours via PAYG for those of us who want contract we would like to know as said without looking through pages of gloating PAYG peeps.

just being honest and we all have to read through the same pages (when the forum works ) but the effort by LFC SL is made redundant when these threads pop up
No offence intended, I may have read more into your post than was intended - apologies if I did :)

Discussion is the lifeblood of these forums though - if everyone gets jumped on for posting anything that has been mentioned before, then this forum would be a far less interesting place to visit IMHO.

Getting OT now - apologies :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom