When will the COVID-19 crisis be over for you?

When the virus stops spreading and I'm allowed to go to non essential shops, go to restaurants and bars and go on holiday anywhere abroad.

Oh, when I can get a haircut.

Oh, when I can get a haircut.

When I can go out without giving any thought to whether or not what I'm doing is "essential".

When I can queue at a bar to get a drink.

When I can book a weekend away, or maybe a concert ticket, without half expecting it to be cancelled.

When the litter in the streets is more beer cans than face masks.

Don't worry, that will come later. 🤣

when I can interact with anyone/everyone once again in a normal manner in the most blandesr of circumstances.

When I can actually touch other people again.

But not in a creepy way. :laugh: :laugh:

I'm thinking of buying shares in Durex and Tennent’s as there's going to be drink fuelled pumping on an epic scale once the restrictions are lifted :laugh:

Did that 17 odd years back, been in a crisis ever since ;) .
2nd time for me.
I was laughed at by friends, 'You'll never find a woman with the qualities you want, they don't exist'.

Wrong, I did.

Can't wait for a big party with our family and friends, I've not seen any friends since November 2019, she's not seen her family for nearly 2 yrs.

2nd time for me.
I was laughed at by friends, 'You'll never find a woman with the qualities you want, they don't exist'.

Wrong, I did.

Can't wait for a big party with our family and friends, I've not seen any friends since November 2019, she's not seen her family for nearly 2 yrs.
Just joshing . Back in the day we both got made redundant the same day from work . Had a few jars in the pub with all the rest who had lost their jobs. A lil worse for ware we took a taxi into town , walked into a travel agent and booked a holiday in Mauritius . Whilst in the travel agent we saw they did weddings so yup OK we thought let's go for it .

Thing is with all that above one realises a real impact of this pandemic in how much we miss our freedom to do as we please.

We all do at times, not to feel that at times would worry me.

Music gigs for me. The ones that were cancelled last year were re-scheduled for this year, but now have been re-scheduled for next year. So a way to go yet.

Playing another team at squash from another town and shaking hands after they have thrashed me

When I can stroke other people's dogs and puppies.

There was a gorgeous bulldog standing outside the vet today with a pink harness and I just wanted to go up to it.

Then a bloke carried a crate of baby frenchie puppies into the vet and I was just melting inside at the cuteness!!

I wanted to ask if I could take pictures but decided to be restrained and keep a lid on my excitement.

When the crowds are allowed back for the rugby 6 nations!

I really hate the crowds not being there coz it's so odd having the pretend crowd noise.

When I say goodbye to masks.

When I can stroke other people's dogs and puppies.

We stroke other people's dogs all the time when taking ours out for daily walks in the park. Wouldn't feel normal, more rude in fact, not to have a stroke as dogs are always sniffing around each other.

When WHO or CDC downgrades pandemic to epidemic. We will be living with the variants for a long time unless there is a universal vaccine. AFAIK no such research is going on yet. In US NIH has a flu universal vaccine in Phase 2.

I keep thinking about this myself, when I catch myself somewhere, shops, cinema - doesn't matter - no mask and not thinking about it then look around and catch sight of a fading, tattered 2m distancing / face covering sign.

I'm looking forwards to that day.

We stroke other people's dogs all the time when taking ours out for daily walks in the park. Wouldn't feel normal, more rude in fact, not to have a stroke as dogs are always sniffing around each other.
I'd do the same if a dog came up to me 🙂

I'm on the CEV list so I've been having to walk late at night and away from people.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom