When will the COVID-19 crisis be over for you?

password1

When the virus stops spreading and I'm allowed to go to non essential shops, go to restaurants and bars and go on holiday anywhere abroad.

AndyC_772

When I can go out without giving any thought to whether or not what I'm doing is "essential".

When I can queue at a bar to get a drink.

When I can book a weekend away, or maybe a concert ticket, without half expecting it to be cancelled.

When the litter in the streets is more beer cans than face masks.

Greg Hook

Moderator & Reviewer
When I can actually touch other people again.

But not in a creepy way. :laugh: :laugh:

raduv1

Distinguished Member
when I can interact with anyone/everyone once again in a normal manner in the most blandesr of circumstances.

mcbainne

Distinguished Member
When I can actually touch other people again.

But not in a creepy way. :laugh: :laugh:

I'm thinking of buying shares in Durex and Tennent’s as there's going to be drink fuelled pumping on an epic scale once the restrictions are lifted :laugh:

Ruperts slippers

Distinguished Member
Did that 17 odd years back, been in a crisis ever since ;) .
2nd time for me.
I was laughed at by friends, 'You'll never find a woman with the qualities you want, they don't exist'.

Wrong, I did.

Can't wait for a big party with our family and friends, I've not seen any friends since November 2019, she's not seen her family for nearly 2 yrs.

raduv1

Distinguished Member
2nd time for me.
I was laughed at by friends, 'You'll never find a woman with the qualities you want, they don't exist'.

Wrong, I did.

Can't wait for a big party with our family and friends, I've not seen any friends since November 2019, she's not seen her family for nearly 2 yrs.
Just joshing . Back in the day we both got made redundant the same day from work . Had a few jars in the pub with all the rest who had lost their jobs. A lil worse for ware we took a taxi into town , walked into a travel agent and booked a holiday in Mauritius . Whilst in the travel agent we saw they did weddings so yup OK we thought let's go for it .

Thing is with all that above one realises a real impact of this pandemic in how much we miss our freedom to do as we please.

iamsludge

Music gigs for me. The ones that were cancelled last year were re-scheduled for this year, but now have been re-scheduled for next year. So a way to go yet.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Large Screen HDR TV or Projector For Home Cinema + Best of the Month
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom