Clare3241

Banned
When We Left Earth...NASA Missions

Will trade towards Fifa 10 only.

Excellent reviews for this 4 discer.

£22 delivered.SOLD TO-mlh

Sensible offers considered.

Payable by PayPal or BT (Preferable)

I have read the trading rules and agree to abide by them at all times until the transaction is concluded to the satisfaction of all parties involved : Yes.
--------------------------------------------------
This message is automatically inserted in all classifieds forum threads.

By replying to this thread you agree to abide by the trading rules detailed here.

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

1) Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct too!
2) Name and address including postcode
3) Valid e-mail address (no disposable addresses such as @gmail or @yahoo for example).

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

Also we advise that the vendor post images of the items for sale. This helps your sale by showing the condition of the goods prior to dispatch.

Last edited:

burge74

Novice Member
I`ll wait until mlh has seen my counter offer of £20 first,£1 makes all the difference.
Unless you want to offer £20,in that case you could have it and i`d post tomorrow for you.
Go on you know its worth every penny of £20.

This is region free / region B I forgot to ask. Anyway gotta go now to hospital (mums in icu) will be back around 3.00ish will see what happens then, if in mean time u accept £19 please reserve & i'll ppg cash over as soon as in

Clare3241

Banned
This is region free / region B I forgot to ask. Anyway gotta go now to hospital (mums in icu) will be back around 3.00ish will see what happens then, if in mean time u accept £19 please reserve & i'll ppg cash over as soon as in

Still £20 delivered i`m afraid,hope your mum is ok.:)

BTW its region free.

mlh

Ok will take for £20 if you post tommorrow plz pm your ppg and will do before 11 tonight thank you

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...
Top Bottom