When should we expect the new B&W 600 series?

pppp1

They've been releasing a new series every three years since 1995 and the last one was in 2007. Does anyone know if there's a new one coming out this year?

pppp1

For anyone who care i emailed them and this is what they said:

Many thanks for your email enquiry regarding a new 600 Series.

There are no intentions to replace the current 600 Series for the foreseeable future.

I trust this answers your question.

Stephen Wheatley
Product Support - UK Sales

B&W Group Ltd.
Dale Road
Worthing
West Sussex
BN11 2BH
Tel: +44 (0)1903 221 500
Fax: +44 (0)1903 221 501
Home Theater, iPod & Hi-Fi Speakers – Bowers & Wilkins | B&W Speakers
Home Theater System Surround Sound Amplifiers DVD Players - Rotel
Classé Audio manufactures home theater and hi fi systems for audiophiles and videophiles including digital tuners, surround sound processors, DVD players, and multi-channel amplifiers.

chichopf

Standard Member
For anyone who care i emailed them and this is what they said:

Many thanks for your email enquiry regarding a new 600 Series.

There are no intentions to replace the current 600 Series for the foreseeable future.

I trust this answers your question.

Stephen Wheatley
Product Support - UK Sales

B&W Group Ltd.
Dale Road
Worthing
West Sussex
BN11 2BH
Tel: +44 (0)1903 221 500
Fax: +44 (0)1903 221 501
Home Theater, iPod & Hi-Fi Speakers – Bowers & Wilkins | B&W Speakers
Home Theater System Surround Sound Amplifiers DVD Players - Rotel
Classé Audio manufactures home theater and hi fi systems for audiophiles and videophiles including digital tuners, surround sound processors, DVD players, and multi-channel amplifiers.

Thanks.

I have heard the opposite.

Last week I tried to buy the last piece of my kit, the 610 subwoofer and the salesman says to me that b&w Spain only have the sub In black due the inminent arrive of new series.

I was "googling" and find your post.

Of course I think thant your source Is more reliable by far.

Thanks. again.

Crustyloafer

Distinguished Member
Last week I tried to buy the last piece of my kit, the 610 subwoofer and the salesman says to me that b&w Spain only have the sub In black due the inminent arrive of new series.

As an active member who works in the industry I actually find that answer much more plausible. Information about upcoming new ranges of products in this industry is usually a very closely guarded secret and high confidential information, especially when it is regarding one of the most popular ranges of products for a manufacturer.

It is extremely unlikely that even if asked, anyone from B&W would openly admit to a member of the public when a new range was going to be launched until such time as all the authorised dealers and distributors had been made aware of the situation and they were pretty much ready to launch the product publicly.

Member 116841

Distinguished Member
I doubt they'd want that info leaked all over forums....:D

But personally, I'd have thought that the range would run a little longer, seeing as they'd be concentrating more on the new 800 series roll out.

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom