When is the Godfather out?

• Thread starter Deleted member 92943
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 92943

Just wondering if anyone knew when the Godfather game is out? Is it going to be any better than the XBox and PS2 Version

alan_t

Novice Member
captaineyecatch said:
Looking bloody awful - check out these in game shots, god knows why EA allow crap like this to come out.
Good news is they have added some extra content over the xbox1 and ps2 versions but with graphics like this who the hell will buy the game for £50???
http://www.xboxyde.com/news_3237_en.html

your eyesight must be better then mine, cozi think it looks pretty good personally.

chrislad

The graphics are okay. Not exactly a huge leap from the PC version I played. Environments are still pretty bare.

Goooner

Distinguished Member
They should update (or do a sequel to) Mafia, for the 360, cracking game in the Godfather vein.

D

Deleted member 92943

If it's not going to be that great then i'll give it a miss for now and maybe spend my money on Saints Row.

The reason i asked is because i do love the Godfather films and really want to play a gangster game on the 360. Scarface doesn't look that great either from what i've seen (also depends on whether it will even be released for the 360)

chrislad

To be honest, you're better off supporting a company who's actually made an effort. The Godfather looks like a poor port, and they will be charging double what it costs to buy on the Xbox for essentially the same game. I would recommend getting Saints Row for now, and waiting for reviews and the inevitable price drop of the Godfather.

MMalik81

Novice Member

captaineyecatch

Novice Member
alan_t said:
your eyesight must be better then mine, cozi think it looks pretty good personally.
Well look at this picture and look at the washing line
http://images.xboxyde.com/gallery/public/3770/686_0002.jpg

Now that is some of the worse texture mapping i've seen in ages - you can hardly tell that there are clothes, just look like blocky blurry mess.
£50 for this crap no thanks, especially when the xbox version will be under £20 - But of course the xbox1 version isnt Backward Campatible so EA are laughing all the way to the bank.