When is TGS 2007 ??

Fifty

Established Member
Reaction score
Anyone know when TGS 2007 is ???

I was planning on getting a PS3 next Friday with Heavenly Sword, but the rumours that are floating around today mention that TGS will see an announcement on a price cut, so I might have to wait.

Decisions, decisions, decisions....

20th September.

Do I take the plunge pre-TGS and buy one, or does anyone think there will be a price cut ???

If there is one this year it will be late November / early December I reckon.

A European/UK price cut wasn't announced at the GC in Leipzig so I very much doubt one will be announced at TGS. If there is a price cut this year and I don't think there will be it will probably happen in November.

As moogle says nothing was announced at Leipzig which all about Europe.. TGS is aimed at the Japanese market just as E3 is the U.S, so if they do announce something in regards to a price cut at TGS it would most likely effect Japan only.

Bearing in mind that there will be a PS3 under my TV in time for Pro Evo, should I stop messing around and just get one ???

If a price cut is unlikely as you say, I'll get one in time for Heavenly Sword (there were rumours HS would be part of a new bundle).

Bearing in mind that there will be a PS3 under my TV in time for Pro Evo, should I stop messing around and just get one ???

If a price cut is unlikely as you say, I'll get one in time for Heavenly Sword (there were rumours HS would be part of a new bundle).

That's entirely up to you. There will be a price cut but it's anyones guess when. Most likely it will be later rather then sooner. Even if there is a price cut it probably won't be significant. If you really wannt one, are happy with the games selection situation at the moment and want it for pro evo then you might want to try and find the best deal going now and buy it.

Cheers Moogle.

As a PS3 'virgin' who's likely to get 10 hours a week max in, would you say there's enough stuff on the store to keep me occupied along with the 2 games that come with a bundle ??

I'm well aware the UK / European store is abysmal, but bearing in mind I'll have a clean slate and nothing downloaded, are the demo's lengthy (as in how long they are playable) ???

I'll be looking to get HS next Friday, and maybe Tiger 08 to tide me over until Pro Evo decimates my life in October.

Cheers Moogle.

As a PS3 'virgin' who's likely to get 10 hours a week max in, would you say there's enough stuff on the store to keep me occupied along with the 2 games that come with a bundle ??

I'm well aware the UK / European store is abysmal, but bearing in mind I'll have a clean slate and nothing downloaded, are the demo's lengthy (as in how long they are playable) ???

I'll be looking to get HS next Friday, and maybe Tiger 08 to tide me over until Pro Evo decimates my life in October.

I would say there are enough demos, downloadable premium PSN games as well as retail games to keep you biusy. The demos vary in lenght with some just lasting 5-10 minutes like Heavenly Sword with others more substantial like the Darkness, Folklore etc. There are more games on the way over the next few months like Uncharted, Ratchet And Clank, Pain, Socom, UT3, Haze as wel as a whole host of multiplatform games.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom