• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

When is Stargate back on Ch4

Timh

Distinguished Member
Can anyone tell me when season 9 of stargate is back on Channel 4?
It must be over a year since it was last on terrestrial TV :(

Also I would like to know when SG Atlantis Season 2 is back on Five.

Thanks

PoochJD

Distinguished Member
Tim,,

I'm pretty certain Channel Whore have decided to drop both "Stargate SG-1" and "Smallville" (although Smallville will remain an E4 only show). Sorry. Basically, they claimed the same-old-routine as before, i.e. "lack of viewers", "too expensive to buy", etc, etc.

As for "Stargate Atlantis", I am hoping that Season 2 will start on Five in late-January/early-February 2007, but nothing official has yet been confirmed.

Pooch

Timh

Distinguished Member
Thanks pooch

And they wonder why people use p2p :mad:
Smallville is back 8th Jan on E4.

PoochJD

Distinguished Member
Hi Tim,

Yeah, I know what you mean. What annoys me, is that CHannel Whore can happily shell-out £170 million for the UK rights to Butt Munch, until 2010, but wouldn't shell-out a measly £20 million for Seasons 3 and 4 of "Lost"!

You can see why I hate them so much, and b) what kind of priorities they have - i.e. scummy, chavster morons! :lesson: :mad:

Pooch

Timh

Distinguished Member
Big Brother says it all :thumbsdow :mad:
The biggest load of crap on TV!

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom