Quantcast

When is SG Atlantis and Battlestar Galactica coming back on Sky ?

L

loadsofleads

I bet they will hold both off until HD, but that could be another 6 months :mad: :( :thumbsdow :rolleyes: :nono:

Barbara2001

Novice Member
It looks very likely Battlestar Galactica S2 won't be shown until January 2006. Stargate Atlantis S2 starts Wednesday, 19th October, 8pm. with The Siege Pt.3.

L

loadsofleads

2006 :censored: :censored:

Damn you Murdoch, as Mr. T would say, you fool :thumbsup:

davet010

Novice Member
I've already seen the first 10 eps of SG Atlantis season 2, and you aren't missing anything...

neilo

Banned
Has never seen Battlestar is it that good ? Dont like Star Trek so would I like it ?

KoThreads

I seemed to be the only person who thought Atlantis S1 was a load of crap, I'm not bothering with S2. Same goes for SG-1, a show I loved for the first 6 or 7 series and then I felt it lost everything it had, just run out of ideas, and then almost the same show became Atlantis.

Apart from myself and forum members everyone I know in the real world couldn't stand BSG. I thought it o.k. but don't like it anywhere near as much as the originals, but it's not the be all and end all of sci-fi for Gods sake.

Perhaps it's just my age but I think they all pale in comparison to a certain series on at the moment.

davet010

Novice Member
Idoexist said:
I seemed to be the only person who thought Atlantis S1 was a load of crap, I'm not bothering with S2. Same goes for SG-1, a show I loved for the first 6 or 7 series and then I felt it lost everything it had, just run out of ideas, and then almost the same show became Atlantis.
QUOTE]

Nope, you certainly aren't the only one who thought Atlantis was bobbins - probably the worst cast leading group in history...I was cheering on the Wraith by ep 4.

SG1 had stalled a little, but I've also seen the first half of season 9, and it is right back on form, with the help of Ben Browder and particularly Claudia Black, as well as a new central foe, and the surprising reapparance of an old foe in an unusual setting.

PS - If the series you refer to at the end is 'Lost', then I'm afraid we might have to differ - it's the biggest load of 'Emperor's New Clothes' I've seen for a long time.

GalacticaActual

Battlestar is the best thing on TV at the moment period! :D

Having seen the first eps of SG1 season 9 Atlantis season 2 and B.S.G season 2 I can tell you that B.S.G beats them all hands down.

Sg1 is good, but sorly missong Richard dean Anderson.
Atlantis is coming along, but I cant help feeling that it is running on auto pilot at the moment.
Battlestar is going from strenth to strenth, and actually ended its run of first 10 eps on the US sci-fi channel as its top rated show :clap:

KoThreads

davet010 said:
PS - If the series you refer to at the end is 'Lost', then I'm afraid we might have to differ - it's the biggest load of 'Emperor's New Clothes' I've seen for a long time.
i'm afraid it is. It's the only TV box set I've ever bought, and apart from Surface, which I'm already finding tedious and it's only on ep3, is the only other show I DL.