When is EXIT due?

tazmago

Distinguished Member
Hi,

I though the PSP puzzle game 'EXIT' was due on XBLA sometime in August. Things seem to have gone a little quiet about it, anyone got any news about this game?

Tejstar

Distinguished Member
I didn't even know this was due on XBLA. I already have the game on the PSP, but I'd love to play it on the big screen - especially with its vibrant colours.

tazmago

Distinguished Member
It caught my eye a while back on the PSP too.

I love this puzzle/platform type of game. Out of interest if you have played this on PSP how does it compare to Cloning Clyde?

Tejstar

Distinguished Member
It caught my eye a while back on the PSP too.

I love this puzzle/platform type of game. Out of interest if you have played this on PSP how does it compare to Cloning Clyde?
I only played the demo of Cloning Clyde but it seemed quite different from what I can remember. Exit seems a bit more like a traditional puzzle game in a platform type game wrapping, whereas Cloning Clyde was much more of a platformer.

DarkEntity

Exit is great fun, really frustrating later on though...damn those fires

Andy.T

Thought I'd ressurect this thread now Exit is out. :thumbsup:

I've not played it, but it looks like my sort of thing. Anyone got it yet? For those of us stuck at work, how is it?

:thumbsup:ive played the demo and will be getting the full version

Andy.T

Nice, that sounds like an endorsement. :)

Had you played it before, on the PSP or anything?

not played it before no :)

RidleyDeckard

I have played it before and the PSP and the controls and gameplay are identical, which is a good thing.

The game is huge and they give you a great number of sample levels in the demo. I've two very small critisums though, 1st the sound isn't a clear as it should be for DD5.1, it sounds like the just ripped the PSP ones and didn't change a thing. Secondly, the game looks great in HD, but strangly there are a few place where you have jaggies, considering this game isn't very demanding at all on the 360, I was just suprised that they couldn't be smoothed out.

On the plus side the game is huge, there are 220 levels which should keep you going for days and days, it increadible addictive and certainly one of the best titles on XBLA at the moment.

So while I have two very minor gripes, this game is a must have if you haven't played it already on the PSP.

Tetlee

Distinguished Member
Played most of the Exit demo levels earlier and I must admit I was pretty impressed. Seems like a very nice little game, won't be buying now as I'm looking for more multiplayer games to add to my collection but it's certainly one I'll plan to unlock in the future.

Caveman49

I have unlocked it, but my kids are about at the moment (damn half-term) so will have a proper look tonight - enjoyed the demo levels, and me and the missus like games that make us think, and with a staggering 220 levels, I might just get my £6.80's worth !!!

Another quality addition to the XBLA IMO.

danwalton

Bought the full game, love it so far. Excellent XBLA game!

Steve-L

Yes, loving this game - it's quite a challenge to get 100/100 on each level, especially on the later ones. I do agree about the sound quality though - it is a little disappointing - the voice samples are kind of reminiscent of those in the C64 Impossible Mission game...

The latest video from AVForums

LG G1 OLED Evo TV and SVS SB-1000 Pro subwoofer reviews, Samsung OLED rumours and more...
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom