1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

When do the BBC digital channels commence ...

Discussion in 'Satellite TV, Sky TV & FreeSat' started by Feersum enjinn, Aug 10, 2002.

1. Feersum enjinn

Feersum enjinn

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I know they are crappy :) but i am in a non cable area, and in a flat and the managements agents are taking ages to put a communil dish up - i am not allowed to use a mini dish.

Oh BTW is my old ITV digital Grundig digital box useable with BBC digital?

2. Squirrel God

Squirrel God

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I don't tihnk they're crappy at all. Enough for my needs. Looking forward to the new music channel when it launches though :)

Yes. Start using it! :devil:

3. lynx

lynx

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +301
    Don't quote me, but :D i belive it is scheduled for 1st Oct.
    I'm not being funny but it's amazing what can be achieved with a sat dish and some ingenuity.I've seen an installation in a grade B buliding whereby the chap mounted the dish internally and positioned it at an East facing window. :cool: . It is used to great effect.

4. Feersum enjinn

Feersum enjinn

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    hmm maybe the channels are not crappy then :) yeah i jumpe don the bandwagon ... but i will miss just sky one, and E4 ahh well.

Oh and yeah i thouht about the dish indoors, or outside kutchin window ehind a bush haha im working on it :)

thansk for ifo - perhaps 1 october then - ok that give me an idea but i wont hold you to it if it dont happen :)