When can I see my children again.

Wahreo

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
My Son tested positive on Xmas day.

he has been self isolating with my daughter, their mum and her partner. Nobody else has symptoms. I am not living in the same household as them and haven’t seen them.

any idea when I’m able to see them again? The other three are sending their tests off. I got a message from my Ex suggesting that they can see me tomorrow which I thought was odd as looking at the Gov website it seems too early.

They have all got to self isolate for 10 days I believe, so you can't see any of them for at least that time. The clock gets re-set if any of them subsequently show symptoms. Also depends what Tier you and they are in....

10 days isolation but depends on a couple of factors as to when that starts

How long you need to self-isolate
If you've tested positive and

• you have symptoms – self-isolate for 10 days from when your symptoms started
  • you have not had symptoms – self-isolate for 10 days from when you had the test
If you get symptoms while you're self-isolating, the 10 days restarts from when your symptoms started.

cheers folks. This is exactly what I have read. I am being told that the track and trace app has told my ex that they have completed their self isolation.

Last edited:
Track and trace fail, quelle surprise!

earliest following an Xmas day positive test would be jan 4th

Is it not done on the day you took the test?

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom