• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Wheels on Meals Blu-ray Review & Comments

TarPot

Thanks for the review. I have this on order from Eureka.

It's one of my favourite films from Jackie Chan, probably because of the great fight scenes and the amazing Sammo.

Highly recommended.

D

Deleted member 795353

How did I miss this review? The fight with Benny is legendary.

Thanks Cas.

Glenn01

Distinguished Member
God I watched this countless times as a kid lol :D
Such a brilliant film (OMG @ Sammo's permed hair though :eek: :rotfl:)
Great review Cas and even from the trailer the picture looks amazing.
I saw this, along with a few other Jackie films, at the Scala cinema in London back in the day - must have been around late 90's when the JC Fan Club lol were screening films.
It is a classic this and very much looking forward to seeing it again and in such good print.
Yuen Biao is up there with Jackie for me and he is superb in this film too.
Bring on a release of Above The Law (aka Righting Wrongs) which was one of Yuen's best stand alone films :smashin:

TarPot

My copy arrived today from Eureka. Great!

Gambit1977

Still my favourite Jackie Chan movie, ever since I watched it at about 2am on channel 4 once :laugh:

mr.black79

Probably my favourite fight scene, absolutely fantastic. Haven't watched these films for years, great to hear they fare well on Blu-ray. I showed the Benny v Chan fight to my niece who's a second Dan black belt

mjn

Distinguished Member
If anyone needs a copy of this, i have a spare due to ordering from Zavvi and Amazon. D’oh.

Let me know.

DrapedInDarkness

Distinguished Member
If anyone needs a copy of this, i have a spare due to ordering from Zavvi and Amazon. D’oh.

Let me know.

Zavvi bollsed mine up, still got one?

mjn

Distinguished Member

DrapedInDarkness

Distinguished Member

mjn

Distinguished Member

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom