What's your most hated film?

Drunken Master

Established Member
Reaction score
For me it's a toss up between Popeye (Robin Williams) and The Blair Witch Project.

The only good thing about Blair watch was the last seen that woman really annoyed me to the point where I was cheering when she dies

Traffic, Moulin Rouge, Monsters Ball, The Musketeer & The Time Machine. All completely crap.:devil:

"Hated" is surely a bit over-the-top for anything as innocuous as a film.

I will nominate the worst-made movie I've ever seen: Thomas and the Magic Railroad.

Bert
www.bertcoules.co.uk

Nearly all of the films mentioned are for young people or kids. If you are neither of these does it surprise you you think they're last?

I thought blair witch was excellent. Although I can't comment on the rest 'cos I thought they were for young 'uns, so didn't go to see them. Gibson films are for a bit of light entertainment thats all.(even maybe mad max, although I don't suppose they were meant to be at the time (except 3)). I am going to watch "signs" even though he acts the same in every part he plays.

A particularly bad film is "reign of fire" showing now at your local cinema. Although the worst films I've seen at the pictures is "waterboy" or the "halloween" film a while ago, which were frankly attrocious :(

Has anyone ever walked out of the cinema because a film is so bad?

I feel asleep during Ali

Bert, I mean films that make you want to smash the TV becasue they wind you up so much, that you want to do a Douglas in Falling Down and go mental

Being tight fisted, I always stay to the end to get my moneys worth. No matter how awful it is;)

I did nearly walk out of Made in America though. That was a stinker.

Ghosts of Mars springs to mind as complete waste of an hour and a half.
I rememeber seeing a film with Liz Hurley and Craig Fairbrass,i think was called "Mad Dogs and Englishmen"(which is fitting;) ).It was embarrassing...(@rse clenchingly embarrassing:eek: )

Has anyone ever walked out of the cinema because a film is so bad?

Many times. Life is infinitely too short to waste time on rubbish.

Since moving to the country I don't go to the cinema as often as I used to, so I haven't walked out of any particularly recent movies; I think the last one was Event Horizon, which I abandoned after about five minutes.

Bert
www.bertcoules.co.uk

I remember seeing a Liz Hurley film called Beyond Bedlam on laserdisc. It was very poor.

I thought Whoopi Goldberd was okay in The Color Purple:)

Close run thing between:

The Glimmer Man

Who's Harry Crumb?

The Avengers

Spy Hard

Mmm, I'll go for Spy Hard

today, that is.

Deep Blue Sea insulting rubbish, Halloween H2O, I have flushed the toilet on better things than this movie.

'Batman Forever', 'Batman & Robin', 'Beaches', 'Gone With The Wind', '2001: A Space Odyssey' - actually everything Kubrick was ever involved with, except 'The Shining' and 'Full Metal Jacket' - Scary Movie, American Pie 1&2.... God I've got loads.

The worst of all movies has got to be The Matrix, I didn't like the revolutionary camera sequences and of course the Kick ass action.

Originally posted by SP Liff
The worst of all movies has got to be The Matrix, I didn't like the revolutionary camera sequences and of course the Kick ass action.

Originally posted by SP Liff
The Best of all movies has got to be The Matrix, any film that can out do a Star Wars film in the Box Office after been released at the same time deserves credit. it is also revolutionary for its camera sequences and of course the Kick ass action. Role on the sequel. Oh yeah........... a bit more of Trinity in leather please

:D

quite frankly i am amazed at some of the nominations for most HATED! film i must stick up for a few

Blair Witch Project was a very good film, just a little bit different

Moulin Rouge is a fantastic film

Quills, Nurse Betty, monsters ball all very good films

If you honestly hate these films more than any over film you've seen all i can say is you must have seen some excellent films

I don't like to use the word hate but some films i paid money to watch and were very poor are

Dracula 2001
Urban Legends 2
Man in the iron mask
Scary movie 2

I really liked 'Deep Blue Sea' but then, Luc and Jean can do no wrong!

Worst big films: Sound Of Music, Great Escape

B movies are a different matter. One mans meat etc.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom