Whats your favourite wii sports game?

Member 55145

Distinguished Member
Just had a go on boxing after playing all the others and i love it! :D

cant wait to go beat my older brother up tonight on his projector :thumbsup:

MANGABOY

Novice Member
Bowlings my fave at da mo. I'm having a problem with golf though. When swinging I can't keep the power meter less than 50 per cent. If I move my swing just slightly it doesn't register, closest lowest power swing I can do is just around 50 per cent. This means I haven't sunk a ball yet as whenever Im on the green the power of the swing sends it miles past the hole.:( Anyone got any suggestions. Do I need to mess with that sensitivity setting or is it the positioning of my sensor? Other Wii sports games and Zelda are fine.

brain_stew

Novice Member
Bowlings my fave at da mo. I'm having a problem with golf though. When swinging I can't keep the power meter less than 50 per cent. If I move my swing just slightly it doesn't register, closest lowest power swing I can do is just around 50 per cent. This means I haven't sunk a ball yet as whenever Im on the green the power of the swing sends it miles past the hole.:( Anyone got any suggestions. Do I need to mess with that sensitivity setting or is it the positioning of my sensor? Other Wii sports games and Zelda are fine.
When putting don't give the remote a proper swing, just a slight flick of the wrist should be enough.

My favourite Wii Sports game has to be bowling, although I'm having a great time with them all.

adrian29459

Novice Member
Strange how people's opinion's vary so much! My fav's in order are Tennis > Baseball > Bowling > Boxing > Golf
I just love realistic the tennis! Wonder if u can do slices/topspin?
You guys should try wii play! Its way better than the reviews and maybe even better than wii sports, its got more games and a good variety too.

N

Neonoptic

1 - Baseball
2 - Tennis
3 - Bowling
4 - Boxing
5 - Golf

Really like them all, none of them aren't bad.

davidm

Bowling/Tennis/Baseball/Boxing/Golf

B

benlonguk

So far,

Tennis then Bowling...haven't played Golf yet.

Has anyone got any tips for tennis what ever i do i cant get the bloody ball go straight or even to the left.It just keeps flying off to the right then after a couple of shots goes out havnt manage scoreone point yet and been through traing what i could do

B

benlonguk

Has anyone got any tips for tennis what ever i do i cant get the bloody ball go straight or even to the left.It just keeps flying off to the right then after a couple of shots goes out havnt manage scoreone point yet and been through traing what i could do
I've found that the ball goes off court if you swing too late...not wanting to complicate a simple game but the ball comes off the wrong part of the racket.

Melkor

Novice Member
Boxing > Golf > Tennis > Baseball > Bowling

Loving the golf courses tbh

dan1979

Bowling > Boxing > Golf > Tennis > Baseball

I've got reasonable skills in most of them, bowling is the only one I'm a 'pro' in.

Laura

Novice Member
Bowling
Baseball
Tennis
Golf
Boxing.

Though the preference difference is small because I find all the games good fun - not a duff one in there.

DeanTheDon

my favourite has gotta be tennis especially 2-player!

C225

Distinguished Member
Bowling
Baseball
Tennis
Golf
Boxing

But i like them all really

IanW1977

Bowling - Cause it's easy
Golf - Although it's very frustrating getting the power right
Tennis - Started off as my fav but it's dull now.
Baseball - Dull Dull Dull - Dull game not much fun
Boxing - Need more practice but knackering

Was looking forward to wii sports but wondering how long before boredom sets it.

I would like to see Wii Sports 2 but with in depth games like more course, tournements in the golf, Boxing could be the next big game if they wanted to make it realisitc.

addyb

Distinguished Member
Bowling
Golf
Tennis
Baseball
boxing

Got my wii at 10am this morning and only just having a break now!
Bowling must have accounted for at least 8 of them hours!

Arkham Insane

Novice Member
Bowling
Golf

These are by far my two favs, two player is amazing even though the courses on the golf game are limited

tennis - fantastic

baseball
boxing

not into these two as much yet

tony kop77

Can you only play doubles in tennis? I was hoping you could do lobs, drop shots etc in the tennis game but it just seems very basic.
I do like the bowling but my arm aches now.

sibeer

Boxing, Tennis, Bowling, Golf, Baseball

Boxing is great exercise and I am really looking forward to getting a 2nd Nunchuk for multi player. Tennis is a bit limited but multiplayer is great. Bowling is ace for all but a bit easy. Trying to do a careful putt in the golf is frustrating but soooo good when it works. Can't work out the Baseball though. If I give it a good hit it gets caught I can't seem to find the balance.

G a f f e r

Best to worst:

Bowling
Tennis
Golf
Boxing
American Rounders

mrdixon

Banned
Tennis - Excellent! Very responsive and with a bit of practice you can play almost any shot.

Golf - Equally excellent. I cant stop thinking that a tiger woods style game with more courses and more club choices would be amazing. My entire family have been having 9 hole golf tournaments for days!

Boxing - Really good fun although far too much of a work out for me! Dad came over this weekend and wouldnt leave the boxing alone, he hasnt shut up about beating me at a video game.

Bowling - Good fun but too easy for my tastes, i prefer having to work a bit to get 'pro'

Baseball - Only played it once or twice, by far the worst game.

Cowden_harley

Oh im looking forward to baseball when I get my wii as well.

I thought that would have been good.