Whats Wii gaming like on the 50X10B (anyone?)

zebredy

Established Member
Reaction score
I have recently purchased a 50inc x10b (which will be arriving next week:)) and am just about to purchase a Wii console for the first time.

I want to know if anyone out there has used the Wii on this tv, and what there opinions are. I will be using it for up to 4hrs a day to start with (will decrease after the initial buzz of getting the wii wears off)

But will 1-4hrs of gaming be ok on this tv, with sometimes me taking the occasional break? (may be more when friends are over)

Have another tv in the other room, even though its LCD (and I have been lead to believe there better for gaming for long periods of time) its only 32 inch, and I want to make the most of the panasoniscs 50inch screen.

So anyone out there having fun with there Wii's on this tv?

Thanks in advance for any replies

Get yourself some component leads and it should be pretty good.:smashin:

Get the official component leads, you will always see jaggies from the wii but it should look pretty good.

Get the official component leads, you will always see jaggies from the wii but it should look pretty good.
Have you seen the price of the official ones.:eek:

I give the components a try, but I thought it came with some?
The wii ships with composite,which is one up from an ariel lead.:thumbsdow

No, I got some cheapo ones but everyone recommends the official ones.
My brother got the chance to try both and the only difference was the price.:rotfl:

Well I've only ever played it round my mums, on her CRT telly, but if there gona make playing on the tv better, then Ill have a look see if I cant get some cheap ones.

See Game do some for £9.99, (hoping its the right thing and there same price instore GAMEware Nintendo Wii Component Cable - Wii Accessories - GAME.co.uk) might have a look in there when I'm next at Lakeside

Thanks guys.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom