What's this thing?...

Chadford

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
315zp61.jpg

Found by Mrs C in a flowerbed in the rear garden.
It wont have been there very long, a couple months maybe. No idea where it's come from.
Both sides fit together with little magnets in the middle to keep it together.
It doesn't screw together but it does rotate around and around.
The little spikes don't collide.
There is no writing on the thing.

I'd guess it would grind something?

Any ideas?

:)

Last edited:
— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
Bingo! well done. Having given it a sniff inside it does have a (ahem) spicy floral fragrance.

The next mystery is how it's got to where it was found. The back garden is pretty much inaccessible and it wasn't in a place where the thing was just simply dropped and lost???

The plot thickens.

:D

Were there any screws nearby? (you may recall another mystery thread :D I think it was screws rather than nails ;))

Were there any screws nearby? (you may recall another mystery thread :D I think it was screws rather than nails ;))

I think I must have missed that thread?

Current favourite for the owner is... a careless dope smoking police helicopter pilot.

:)

Someone had screws mysteriously appear in his back garden with no obvious point of origin. Never did find out where from. In your case I wonder whether it was lobbed from a long way away either to dispose of evidence or by an irate parent?

Someone had screws mysteriously appear in his back garden with no obvious point of origin. Never did find out where from. In your case I wonder whether it was lobbed from a long way away either to dispose of evidence or by an irate parent?

Ahh, yes yes yes, I remember now. :smashin:

Potentially? it could be the neighbours to the right. They have a grown up son (we'll call him 'L') that visits frequently and has a young daughter. Maybe she found his little blue box and lobbed it into my garden?

Not something that I think 'L' would consider, chapping on my door and saying 'Andy can I retrieve my dope grinder from your garden please?'

:blush:

Last edited:
By enlarge the 'Name the thing' game was folk trying to guess what the 'thing' was when the owner already knows what it is. In this case I had no idea.
Somewhat different I think.
Don't worry, he was taking the piss out of @roustafarian ;)

or someone of a similar name ;)

or someone of a similar name ;)
:blush: In my defence, I had to guess the spelling as the forum wouldn't give me the pop up showing the usernames after typing @

So you were drawn here by a supernatural force? :devil::D

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom