What's this called?


Standard Member
Hello everyone.
We're moving home shortly and in the new house I'd like to move all the things we have under the TV to a cabinet next to a chimney breast.
But I'm struggling to find anything suitable to fit in the space I need it to.
The problem is, I don't know what the name is of the thing I'm looking for.
I thought it would be called an AV cabinet but that seems to refer to the TV stand rather than a stand alone av cabinet.
I've found a few but they seem to be for commercial applications and aren't so pleasant to look at.
I've found some hi fi stands but they tend to be open shelves rather than a cupboard.
This is the closest thing I've found to what I'm after, so does anyone know what the proper name for it is please?




Deleted member 901590

I use a "Corona hifi unit", it's a bit smaller than those pictures.


Active Member
"Media cabinet with doors" ???

The latest video from AVForums

Paramount + UK launch: Halo, Star Trek and Beavis, and all the latest 4K + Movie/TV News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom