whats the worst thing you found in food?

Oh, God!

ROBIN5ON!!!

I've already seen that horrible picture, and I don't want to see it again! In fact, I might complain to the BBC that they put it up in the first place.

I was in a small backstreet Beijing restaurant about 15 years ago, enjoying a meal with a group of locals. It was only later that I found out I'd eaten a dog. It was no accident though. :rolleyes:

I also had disks of jellied ducks blood and a spit roasted beetles.

I was in a small backstreet Beijing restaurant about 15 years ago, enjoying a meal with a group of locals. It was only later that I found out I'd eaten a dog. It was no accident though. :rolleyes:

I also had disks of jellied ducks blood and a spit roasted beetles.

:eek:jellied blood.

I was having a pizza at a restaurant with my family and bit into a staple which lodged between tooth and gums....... bloody painful . Got the whole family meal for free as a result :thumbsup:

Half way through eating a bag of chips and scraps I found a deep fried bluebottle.

Rogan Josh Lamb.

In a Chicken Tikka Massala Pub meal :rotfl:

"How was your meal?"

"That was the nicest Lamb Rogan Josh I've had in a long time"

"We don't have Rogan Josh Lamb on the Menu, Sir"

"You do now"

:)

We were having dinner last October in a harbourside restaurant in Cabopina when a woodlouse crawled out of my wife's salad

A couple of years ago, we took some friends out to a nice restaurant in Glasgow (honestly, that's not an oxymoron) to celebrate their engagement. I ordered some kind of fancy pizza that came covered with loads of rocket. While I was waiting for everyone else's meal to be served, I nibbled at a few bits of the rocket, not really paying attention to what was on my plate. When the others' food arrived, I looked down, ready to tuck in...

...and saw a slug crawling across my plate through the forest of rocket leaves. It's times like this I really wish there was a vomit smiley.

Part of a toenail in a bottle of posh Pink Grapefruit juice from Sainsbury's. Euuurghh...

Frogs Legs?

Attachments

• saladfail.jpg
    saladfail.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 804
:rotfl::rotfl:

some of those things are truely disgusting...in fact all of them are!

apart from olives!!....Mmmmm black olives! i love them on my pizza....and in a subway where i ask for EXTRA olives :D

im sure all of the places that we posh citizens goto have some standards or another, do you reckon most horrors if not all are purposefuly put there by some sneaky bugger?

:rolleyes:

a live snail in a Pret a Mange Salad, they sent £75 of vouchers though as way of an apology which was more than enough as they were very apologetic when i took it back and gave me a free meal and more as a replacement.

along time ago a guy at strood macdonalds got 2 years for applying his own special custard to the burgers

i cant imagine much worse than that :eek:

How about a pubic hair in a Cadburys Twirl? I got £20 of Cadbury vouchers for that one.

How about some more common nasties such as Trans Fat, Interesterified Fat, and MSG, or how about E Coli.
And from a thread not too long ago about people farting on food, I think it was at Dominos Pizza.

This one from years ago makes me gag

$100,000 compensation!? For nearly eating a chickens head, its still made of chicken. In fact it probably contains more chicken than your average McDonalds chicken nugget. It would probably taste better too.

Some people!

I've never found anything dodgy in my food, or at least I've not noticed if there was anything dodgy in my food...

For me it was a live maggot in a pack of tavern snacks crisps. Just flicked it out and eat the rest of the crisps.

Not really gross, but my brother, who was 5 at the time, was having mashed potato in a pub restaurant and found several pieces of broken glass. That was probably worth more compensation that a chickens head as there is much more potential to do harm.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom