What's the worst 360 game you've played?

the control on over g was awful, compared to the ace combat series on ps2. worst game i played, probably football manager - it just feels wrong having raped it to death on pc

Perfect Dark Zero for me. what the heck happened to RARE :confused:
awful game.

king kong by far

pdz was at least fun playing coop with a friend (couldnt STAND it playing by myself though)

Blazing Angels, although very arcadey, short and a bit crap, still had its good moments during those intense dogfights :)

rented the x-men game for 360 about 2-3 months ago, i had a feeling it would be bad but nothing prepared me for how bad it really is, it looked like a first generation xbox game and the gameplay stunk, i think it would be hard to find a more inept game on 360.

King Kong and Gun for me. Graphics on Gun were woeful. My brother bought Gun for PS2 and I thought the game play sounded good and with the 360 the graphics would be amazing. Didn't notice any difference between PS2 and 360 versions.

King kong, such a bland, banal kiddy romp on rails, just awful.

meh i found king kong alright, pdz is one of my most played games so the worst game i have played on 360 is DOA 4, had it a week, hated it and sold it, terrible online and off, just a borefest.

i like doa4...... only got the demo and just been playing vs my mate......we are both amazed at the graphics and gameplay.

why do so many people not like it?

Looks like the 360 has scope for more good 2d fighters.

mminghella said:
Tomb Raider and Moto GP
WoW! Really? I thought TR was a half decent port and MotoGP was superb minus the tearing.

Worst 360 game I have play is X-Men: The Last Stand.

mminghella said:
Tomb Raider and Moto GP

I must say that I liked both of these. TR wasn't brilliant and had some pretty bad bits in it - the sea snake boss on the King Arthur level was one of the worst gaming moments for me - simply awful, but there were some pretty good bits too and overall it was a pretty enjoyable romp. 7/10 from me i'd say.

I loved Moto GP - had problems with tearing and the odd bit of slowdown, but apart from that it was a great game - 8/10 IMO.

PDZ, king Kong, Mech Warrior or wahtever it was all sucked - Tomb Raider and Moto GP looked like cool games, they would just take some getting used to! :thumbsup:

st4fore said:
PDZ, king Kong, Mech Warrior or wahtever it was all sucked - Tomb Raider and Moto GP looked like cool games, they would just take some getting used to! :thumbsup:

not played many but nighty nine nights for me only played the demo, but its dsull as dishwater buton mashing to me.

MikeKay1976 said:
not played many but nighty nine nights for me only played the demo, but its dsull as dishwater buton mashing to me.

Thats the one i was tring to think of!!! and the first TDU demo, but i havent played the second yet :smashin:

st4fore said:
Mech Warrior or wahtever it was

That will be Chrome hounds. Not played it myself, but apparantly it's great online when you are in a good clan. Offline is supposed to be basically just training for the online game and is not particularly good.

Worst for me would have to go to the toss of a coin between DOA4 and X-Men.

Surprised people are voting for PDZ as i thought although the single player was a bit dull, the online side of the game was fantastic.

brucett said:
Worst for me would have to go to the toss of a coin between DOA4 and X-Men.

Surprised people are voting for PDZ as i thought although the single player was a bit dull, the online side of the game was fantastic.
I'm surprised DOA4 is being voted for so heavily - PDZ looks and feels terrible in comparison.

NackNack said:
I'm surprised DOA4 is being voted for so heavily - PDZ looks and feels terrible in comparison.

Indeed, I must say that i've only played the demo but felt it was pretty decent to be honest.

It's hardly as shocking as the likes of the Outfit, Blazing Angels, NHL2k6, Overg Fighters, X-Men, Rumble Roses XX, Dynasty Warriors etc. Now they are pretty ropey games!

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom