What's the worst 360 game you've played?

RidleyDeckard

I got sent Xmen from the rental company I use and I have to say it is the worst game I've played on the 360, there is nothing next gen about it at all, everything looked like it was just a bad Xbox 1 title running in BC.

Just so I can ensure I don't make the same mistake again, what else should I really avoid???

durera

360 games I've played: PGR3, CoD, PDZ, Condemned, Fight Night 3, Football Manager 06, Hitman, Table Tennis and DoA4

The worst I've played is by far DoA4. I returned it to the shop after a weekend, the controls were clunky, the battles dull, and everything just felt too slow to be any fun, honestly I'd rather play the first DoA game than the 360 version, that was a lot of fun.

The most overrated would have to be Table Tennis. It's not a bad game, it's good fun to play, but all the hype about it being as close to the real sport as possible and such what -- meh, it's an entertaining game to play, but the reviewers did go way over the top on that one.

Best game of the bunch: I'd probably have to say CoD was the one that I enjoyed the most, while it lasted. The single player campaign on the highest difficulty was great fun. The online side of it does not appeal to me though so not much replayability there.

For longevity I'd have to say Football Manager 06, as I'm still playing it and the achievments have been well thought out to encourage you to keep playing the game and achieve things you sometimes wouldn't try to do, but are still fun to do, which is something PDZ could well have learnt from!

daveon

Novice Member
So far King Kong is the worst game I have played, I switched it off after about 5 mins I hated it that much, I know 5 mins is not really giving the game much of a chance but for me if a game does not get you interest straight away then there are plenty of other games to play instead.

bishman

For me Perfect Dark was worse than King Kong. I found it very, very boring.

C

Colinp

Perfect Dark too.

Nowhere, but nowhere, anywhere near Perfect!

ush flynn

Novice Member
nhl 2k6, played one game, won 6-2 didnt get into a fight, sent it back to the rental company the same day i got it

PERFECT DARK !! but im sure id have chosen a differant one if id played every game there is :rolleyes:

alan_t

Novice Member
moto gp is the worst for me....but thats probably coz i have no interest in that type of game, im more of a FPS and adventure type game player.

Pooon

Distinguished Member
Dead Or Alive 4 - stands head and shoulders above everything as the worst game on the 360. Nope scrap that, it stands proudly on its own manure smelling platform as the worst game i have played in the last 10 years. truely truely baaad

NackNack

Banned
Pooon said:
Dead Or Alive 4 - stands head and shoulders above everything as the worst game on the 360. Nope scrap that, it stands proudly on its own manure smelling platform as the worst game i have played in the last 10 years. truely truely baaad
Wow. :zonked: Bit of a bad reaction to DOA4 from people (I think it's great), ah well.

Worst game, X-Men, definitely. Other than that probably Zoids Infinity Ex Neo, then the rest of the games seem completely playable.

aftertaste

I'll join the list of people who say DOA4. I didn't play it once after the first day I bought it. Perfect Dark was very bad too, but at least there was enough there to make me play through some of it(half-decent online play too).

DOA4 sucked against the computer, and online it was a lag nightmare.

Pebb

Distinguished Member
The worst game I have played is the demos for both PDZ and The Outfit.

C225

Another vote for DOA4 was going to buy it but very glad i played my friends copy first it was truley awful.

Kopite4Ever

Novice Member
PERFECT DARK ZERO, biggest pile of :censored: ive played on any console in years. All that time in development pushed by MS as a flagship launch title and it was utter crapola. The single player part i managed to get upto sucked donkies balls and MP well how the :censored: can you have a good MP with like 4 maps ?!? Everything about the game imo screams 2nd rate crap everything from gfx to gameplay.

Also didnt care for DOA4 as well thats a bag of turd as well if i ever i saw it.

Captain Speedy

Rumble Roses, lasted a whole 3 hours before going back

Jay

Banned
Kopite4Ever said:
PERFECT DARK ZERO, biggest pile of :censored: ive played on any console in years. All that time in development pushed by MS as a flagship launch title and it was utter crapola. The single player part i managed to get upto sucked donkies balls and MP well how the :censored: can you have a good MP with like 4 maps ?!? Everything about the game imo screams 2nd rate crap everything from gfx to gameplay.

Also didnt care for DOA4 as well thats a bag of turd as well if i ever i saw it.
Another vote for perfect dark, maybe i'm biased as i don't really like those shooting games but i thought ghost recon was ok. Also i'm shocked that perfect dark was so hyped up, even project gotham was hyped up so much, don't get me wrong pgr3 is good but i found need for speed to be more fun especially online.

Kazman

I like DOA4 :confused: found it quite challenging to be honest. And fun in parts.

Worst game has to be Rumble Roses, absolutely awful!! The Outfit demo was also rather bad. Didn't think much of the BF2 demo either to be honest.

Jay

Banned
Kazman said:
I like DOA4 :confused: found it quite challenging to be honest. And fun in parts.

Worst game has to be Rumble Roses, absolutely awful!! The Outfit demo was also rather bad. Didn't think much of the BF2 demo either to be honest.
i thought doa4 was good too but it just had the same problem i have with most fighting games, gets boring too quickly and i never have it in me to complete story mode with every character.

Cow Puncher

Novice Member
I've had my 360 for a little under a month now and I've played Fight Night rd3, GRAW, COD2, Condemned, PGR3 and Chromehounds and to be honest Chromehounds is one of the most dyer single player games i have ever had the misfortune to play.

I just think it's far to slow, the ingredients are all there for a quality game i think but somehow it missed the bullseye by a mile.

Apparently the game is quality in multiplayer, something i haven't tried, but single player is poor in my opinion.

So, I'm holding onto it for a while, maybe I'll pick it up one day and everything will just click, but when the likes of Forza 2, Gears, Halo 3 emerge I'll be using it as a part ex.

Smaz

Epicurus

Maybe I've been lucky because I think all the titles I've got our at least good fun in short bursts, and some are awesome.

In defence of PDZ I think it is by far the most complete and enjoyable multiplayer game so far on the 360, but yes it's the worst single player. I still play it almost every day though for a quick multiplayer burst.

Table Tennis is ok not great, worth the £13.49 I paid for it though.