1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What's the (Toy) Story then?

Discussion in 'Movie Forum' started by Mr Cheese, Sep 10, 2003.

1. Mr Cheese

Mr Cheese

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +19
    Did I imagine this, or was there talk of Toy Story being deleted until further notice by Disney?

The only reason I ask is because it still seems readily available. It's only £10.99 at the mo' in Woolies. Got it on VHS off the telly last year but quite fancy the DVD. Should I purchase it sooner, rather than later?

2. Daneel

Daneel

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +26
    There was a Disney 1/2 price sales combined with £10 off offer just a few weeks ago, I guess you missed it. I picked up Toy Story and A Bug's Life for £12 delivered.

I've also heard that Toy Story will be deleted but I'm not sure if it was rumour or based on something substantial.

3. James45

James45
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    yep it was deleted by Disney for something like seven years earlier this year, any copies still on sale from legitimate retailers should officially have been returned to the distributor.
    Disney do this regularly to boost demand, I got the R1 Ultimate Toy Box set (both films and loads of extras) from a forum trade section recently.