What's the problem with phoenix wright?

Janji

Standard Member
Reaction score
I can't find the first or second game anywhere!. I cannot import either cause i think the DSI is region locked (stupid Nintendo) why is it such a problem getting games for the DS?.

I can't find the first or second game anywhere!. I cannot import either cause i think the DSI is region locked (stupid Nintendo) why is it such a problem getting games for the DS?.

Have a look in your local Game, I found the first one there last week for £12.99 in mint condition

Also you can import a US version, it will work fine on a DSi

I checked the Import site i use (videogamesplus) and they only have Apollo justice in stock. The local Game don't have it either. Did Capcom stop making it or something?.

They stopped making em, bout 4 month ago i wanted Phoenix Wright since i feel like owning the game instead and no place were selling em. Checked every place but all out of stock, if you don't mind waiting i can advise you to go here

Cex.co.uk : gaming : portable gaming : Nintendo DS Software : Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney

as ebay are selling £30 second hand which i defintely not going to buy, in the end got myself mint condition. Work fine with DSI

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom