• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

What's the problem with phoenix wright?

Janji

Standard Member
I can't find the first or second game anywhere!. I cannot import either cause i think the DSI is region locked (stupid Nintendo) why is it such a problem getting games for the DS?.

rexel1

I can't find the first or second game anywhere!. I cannot import either cause i think the DSI is region locked (stupid Nintendo) why is it such a problem getting games for the DS?.

Have a look in your local Game, I found the first one there last week for £12.99 in mint condition

Also you can import a US version, it will work fine on a DSi

Janji

Standard Member
I checked the Import site i use (videogamesplus) and they only have Apollo justice in stock. The local Game don't have it either. Did Capcom stop making it or something?.

MooMooCow

They stopped making em, bout 4 month ago i wanted Phoenix Wright since i feel like owning the game instead and no place were selling em. Checked every place but all out of stock, if you don't mind waiting i can advise you to go here

Cex.co.uk : gaming : portable gaming : Nintendo DS Software : Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney

as ebay are selling £30 second hand which i defintely not going to buy, in the end got myself mint condition. Work fine with DSI

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom