Whats The Difference Between the Toshiba 32ZP18Q & 32ZP18P ?

gringottsdirect

The PQ version is the updated model.
The teletext is improved but loses the " text and picture " facility to use split screen.
The remote handset is different to allow the new teletext features.

briandzo

Standard Member
it possible
one version may not have surround speakers supplied.

check

brian..

jfw

Standard Member
I am also looking to get this tv and had the same query so I sent an e-mail to the nice people at Toshiba asking exactly that question and got basically the same answer as gringottsdirect
gave.....nothing to do with the surround speakers, although I have noticed that some retailers don't include the rears in the price so you had better check

[email protected]

Originally posted by jfw
although I have noticed that some retailers don't include the rears in the price so you had better check
Which seems odd, seeing that the rear speakers come sealed in the box so in order to remove the rear speakers, the dealer would have to break the seal on the TV box to remove them.

A

Aletank

Which seems odd, seeing that the rear speakers come sealed in the box so in order to remove the rear speakers, the dealer would have to break the seal on the TV box to remove them
Maybe these sets are grey imports
:confused:
I know nothin about these grey imports or what the difference is to "Official" UK stock but just a thought

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Samsung HW-Q950T Soundbar Review, Filmmaker Mode, Disney+ $30 for Mulan, AV news and more
Top Bottom