Whats The Difference Between 36"9767 And 9607

S

SAINT

Hi,

Does anyone know the diff betwn them ?

Is it to do with the spekaers ?

Would appreciate quick response as i want to buy it asap! Also have read that JL do not do the price match offer anymore:( where would be the best place to buy from with 5yr w, i am based in the south west!! Am dying to get my hands on new tv!!!:D

also have decided to get philips q50 but have heard that only has prog scan on asian and us models, am new to the game so does it really matter? shall i just stick with the uk version?

Thanx.....................

Saint :devil:

I could be wrong but i think that the 9767 is the European model and the 9607 is the UK model.

Spike

Philips 36" PW9767 have same spec as 9607 and some other extra features as;

PictureInPicture (PIP)= two tuners with variable source
Mosaic = nine snapshot from channels with two active channels
Zoom 16x with digital sharpness
Four scart (2RGB)
Cordless speakers between TV and speakers (FM transmission)
(corded between speakers......)

Thanx for getting back so soon ......

so the 9767 is better ....... the only other problem i have is where should i purchase it from ? (sorry to repeat myself!)

am thinking about local shop or online??? Hispek and S+V have quoted approx £1550 without extra warranty . i would prefer a local shop but down in the south west which one do i go for ? looking for one that ghas 5yr wrty inc !!!

cheers ...

the saint

errrr I'm confused by the speakers :confused:

"Cordless speakers between TV and speakers (FM transmission)
(corded between speakers......)"

You say they are corded between the speakers yet are cordless between the TV and the speakers. Sorry if it seems dumb but what do you mean.

Ehh, I am also confused :D

Between the speakers which are used for backsurroundsound there is a cable(cord) between the speakers.
Between TV and speakers there is no cable because of the FM transmission.

Philips says that the speakers are cordless and they mean "cordless" between TV and speakers.....not between the speakers. They use cable because the right backspeaker receives the sound through FM transmission(cordless) from the TV and transmitting the left back surroundsignal through cable to left backspeaker....:confused:

Its easier to describe it better in my own language....swedish.

Från TV:n sänds en FM signal till bakre högra surroundhögtalaren som sänder vidare till bakre vänstra surroundhögtalaren via en högtalarkabel. Överföringen till högtalarna är trådlös men emellan högtalarna är det en högtalarkabel.
:D

hi ive recently bought the tosh 36 zp 18 got it online from digital direct based in lancs brilliant price etc 5 yr warrenty accident damge included full breakdoen etc delivered ordered on a wed aft came fri morn saved over 500£ on comet/currys etc

Are the speakers the same for the 9607 set as I can't seem to find anyone selling th 9767?
As in, are they the only corded between the left and right rear surround speakers?

Its also worth mentioning that you will also need a power supply handy for the receiving cordless rear speaker

regards

Thanks ned , but do you have the website for digital direct ??

Is the 9767 defianately euro model as same as DM1972 i havent seen 9767 anywhere!!!!!!! and i dont really wish to order from abroad! shall i just stick to the 9607?????

Also do JL still pice match as im in the south west who can i price match with ??? anyone have any clues????????? desperatley want to place order soon but stuck !!!!

thanx .........................

saint

The latest video from AVForums

Is Home Theater DEAD in 2024?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom