What's the best UK PS3 Mag?

lukeharvest

Ex Member
Reaction score
I've seen Playstation Official Magazine and PSM3 but are they the only two? Also which of the two do you prefer?

i used to be big into buying the gaming mags, never really got into the official ones (price mainly). But loved PSM3

But since most of the info in the mags is out of date by the time i get it, (thanks to Net sources like N4g, gamespot, ign etc) i just rely on the net now for gaming info, reviews etc much cheaper and more realtime :D

i used to be big into buying the gaming mags, never really got into the official ones (price mainly). But loved PSM3

But since most of the info in the mags is out of date by the time i get it, (thanks to Net sources like N4g, gamespot, ign etc) i just rely on the net now for gaming info, reviews etc much cheaper and more realtime :D

I have to agree. I use to buy magazines regularly but I found that I wasn't really reading them but just skimming through to look at the screen shots and reviews and nothing else really.

I realized magazines are a total waste of money and the same information but a lot more current can be obtained from the net. That together with listening to the free gaming audio and video podcasts while traveling or commuting gave me all the information I needed.

If I was to buy one magazine it would be the multi format GamesTM. None of the PS3 specific magazines are any good and are all a waste of money.

I buy magazines when i go on long train journeys apart from that the info is usually outdated

I buy magazines when i go on long train journeys apart from that the info is usually outdated

I tend to buy them at the airport, especially on short (domestic) flights. You can generally find out any of the info on the internet before it appears in a magazine anyway.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom