Whats the best projector ?

• Thread starter Deleted member 531359
  • Start date

kbfern

Distinguished Member
The TW3200 at £1200 if that's the one you are referring to is a very good pj but the price is rubbish as you can pick it up for £999 from projectorpoint and their service is second to none.

The quality of image is not a lot better than the Optoma HD200x though so why change.

ColinB_NI

The TW3200 at £1200 if that's the one you are referring to is a very good pj but the price is rubbish as you can pick it up for £999 from projectorpoint and their service is second to none.

The quality of image is not a lot better than the Optoma HD200x though so why change.

Hi again KB (and of course the new OP.. Jordan)

Just wondering what you mean KB when you say that the quality of the 'magic' TW3200 is 'not a lot better than' the HD200x ??:confused:

Only ask 'cause you normally say it's the bee's knee's etc etc.:p.... and of course because there is £450 price hike from one to the other! (even if Tesco's prices are rubbish)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 531359

Hi again KB (and of course the new OP.. Jordan)

Just wondering what you mean KB when you say that the quality of the 'magic' TW3200 is 'not a lot better than' the HD200x ??:confused:

Only ask 'cause you normally say it's the bee's knee's etc etc.:p.... and of course because there is £450 price hike from one to the other! (even if Tesco's prices are rubbish)
So whats better the h200x or the TW3200 ?

Is there much difference ?

kbfern

Distinguished Member
I never said the image quality of the 3200 was miles better than the HD20/200x Colin.:p

It is better just not lots better,the contrast ratio is better which gives it a bit more pop but not much else as I have said lots of times previously.

Where the 3200 scores big time is you can place it almost anywhere as it has lens shift.It has a better zoom range so it can be closer or further from the screen than dlp's.It is much quieter and has a better warranty (3 yr lamp warranty).

So it's those points that IMV make it the best choice around the £1k mark at present.:)

ColinB_NI

So whats better the h200x or the TW3200 ?

Is there much difference ?

I got to admit Jordan that even though I have no proper experience of either PJ I would hope that the Epson would be the better performer (and KB will tell you... that is some statement from me!!!):D

Last edited:

edb49

Sounds like it to me? Probably has a credit or employee discount or something to use....

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom