What's the best price seen for 24 series 4

Given the character you said looks "horny" - maybe you should get The L-Word or "Exotica" ? (Although you may have already)

Seth Gecko said:
Given the character you said looks "horny" - maybe you should get The L-Word or "Exotica" ? (Although you may have already)

the site of a woman in high heels and mini skirt killing without hesitation is strangly attractive :devil:

Gary

Gary D said:
the site of a woman in high heels and mini skirt killing without hesitation is strangly attractive :devil:

Gary
I guess you REALLY liked La Femme Nikitta then :)

Kopite4Ever said:
thats ok seth everyone is entitled to their opinion. cmon look at razor i think you should hire him for DVD review

:D My dvd reviews are becoming ledgendary in these forums. :D

Are you lot talking about the girl who is a terrorist, I'm sure she was the girl in the first series. What a babe.

There is something about sexy women and guns or big cars/trucks that does it for me. :devil:

Seth Gecko said:
I guess you REALLY liked La Femme Nikitta then :)

:devil: Mrs D has an outfit like that - but we wont go there - you'll see when you watch it - even Mrs D made the comment - but i may have given just a little to much away about my private life :devil:

Gary

Gary D said:
:devil: Mrs D has an outfit like that - but we wont go there - you'll see when you watch it - even Mrs D made the comment - but i may have given just a little to much away about my private life :devil:

Gary

As long as you dont share outfits it all sounds pretty normal. :devil:

Razor said:
As long as you dont share outfits it all sounds pretty normal. :devil:

depends on the outfit :devil:

Gary

Gary D said:
my private life isn't normal - thank god :devil:

Gary

Good reply :thumbsup: :rotfl:

Seth Gecko said:
That's FAR too much infomation.............

no its not.... if i told you th real info you'd blush. :D

Gary

Gary D said:
no its not.... if i told you th real info you'd blush. :D

Gary

:hiya:

Come on Gary spill the beans you know I like true stories. I might even give it a 10 :D

Razor said:

Come on Gary spill the beans you know I like true stories. I might even give it a 10 :D

it would get an 11 and it wouldn't get a BBFC cert :devil: other than that there are a few things that must remain private.

wasn't this thread about 24 once? :D

Gary

Hi,

Sorry to hijack the thread - but...

I won the complete 24: Seasons 1-4 boxed-set yesterday, courtesy of some competition I entered a while back, which I don't remember entering. Had a postie knocking on my door at 7:45am, with a rather large parcel for me, and upon opening it, I was extremely :censored: chuffed!! :clap:

Oh, and you can buy this same 4-season boxed-set at my local MVC for just £74-99! :eek: Cheap, or what?! :D

Pooch

PoochJD said:
Hi,

I won the complete 24: Seasons 1-4 boxed-set yesterday, courtesy of some competition I entered a while back, which I don't remember entering. Had a postie knocking on my door at 7:45am, with a rather large parcel for me, and upon opening it, I was extremely :censored: chuffed!! :clap:

Oh, and you can buy this same 4-season boxed-set at my local MVC for just £74-99! :eek: Cheap, or what?! :D

Pooch

Nice one pooch!!! chuffed for you!! enjoy it!! (although i dont recommend trying to watch them all in a weekend :D )

Gary

Gary

PoochJD said:
Hi,

Pooch

Nice touch, you must be pleased. :thumbsup:

Hi,

Cheers Guys! :blush: Yes, it was definitely a nice surprise, and it's saved me a fortune on DVD purchases. Plus, it'll keep me occupied for a few weeks at least! None of this 2-day malarkey, eh Gary?! :D

Pooch

PoochJD said:
None of this 2-day malarkey, eh Gary?! :D

Pooch

Lightweight! :D (you'll see once you start.....)

Gary

PoochJD said:
I won the complete 24: Seasons 1-4 boxed-set yesterday, courtesy of some competition I entered a while back

Cool! I should enter more competitions! :lesson:

it was nice to see somrthing good happen to pooch :smashin:

Gary

Tejstar said:
Cool! I should enter more competitions! :lesson:

We would just settle on you buying the first series of 24. :D

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom