What's the best/comfyest in ear headphone for under £30 ?

C

Celtic Blood

Any recommendations ? I'm looking to buy a new pair soon.. my current are Seinnhesier MX50's which are very good sound wise but really irritate my left ear for some reason. :confused: :D

My left ear hole must be slightly smaller than my right ! :clap:

lol !

C

Celtic Blood

Cheers guys, both models look good value for the money.. I don't mind spending an extra fiver £30 was just a rough guide, I think I might go for the Shures.

FrankyG

Standard Member
After reading this thread, and many similar, I bought the Shure E2G (same as E2c's) and think they are superb :thumbsup:

I have been using Koss KSC35's, which are pretty good but a bit leaky and don't provide the sound insulation I want. Even from a few hours listening to the E2G's - I think the KSC35's are going to be retired. The Shure pair just sound so well balanced, and don't pay much attention if someone tells you they have no bass, they probably don't have them fitted correctly. The E2g's make the Koss pair sound, well, flat.

I picked up mine from advancedmp3 players http://www.advancedmp3players.co.uk...Shure_E2g_Sound_Isolating_Earphones.2171.html
where they are advertised at £39.99, but I got them a fiver less.

As I've read elsewhere, you just need to experiment with the various plugs supplied to find the best fit for your ears. I'm sitting typing this listening to Gorillaz 'Dare', and I don't even feel the headphones...just hearing the music. Excellent!

Suggest you give them a try...

Regards,
FrankyG

C

Celtic Blood

After reading this thread, and many similar, I bought the Shure E2G (same as E2c's) and think they are superb :thumbsup:

I have been using Koss KSC35's, which are pretty good but a bit leaky and don't provide the sound insulation I want. Even from a few hours listening to the E2G's - I think the KSC35's are going to be retired. The Shure pair just sound so well balanced, and don't pay much attention if someone tells you they have no bass, they probably don't have them fitted correctly. The E2g's make the Koss pair sound, well, flat.

I picked up mine from advancedmp3 players http://www.advancedmp3players.co.uk...Shure_E2g_Sound_Isolating_Earphones.2171.html
where they are advertised at £39.99, but I got them a fiver less.

As I've read elsewhere, you just need to experiment with the various plugs supplied to find the best fit for your ears. I'm sitting typing this listening to Gorillaz 'Dare', and I don't even feel the headphones...just hearing the music. Excellent!

Suggest you give them a try...

Regards,
FrankyG

Yeah Franky they look the Mut's Nuts and a good price too, I'll be ordering them at the end of this week cheers. :clap:

The latest video from AVForums

Samsung QN95B 4K QLED TV Review
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom