Whats the best BC game?

yinujim

Preferably an online game.

RandomLee

Distinguished Member
Not online but I highly recommend the follow xbox titles:

Star Wars Knights Of The Old Republic
Star Wars Knights Of The Old Republic 2 (not as good as the 1st one but worth playing)
Jade Empire (from makers of KotOR 1, and the upcoming 360 game Mass Effect)
Amped 2 (a million times better than the attrocious Amped 3 *spits*)

I think they're the games I enjoyed playing most when I had a xbox. PGR2 as well but we have 3 now so no point.

There's GTA:VC and SA of course (a good 80% of my xbox ownershp was spent playing these), but Saint's Row is out soon so I'm sure people will get their crime fix there now, I know I will!

Never really go into the Halo games (sorry :cool:) but I did have them both. I just wasnt feeling the setting or the story, although I cant fault the gameplay.

BuFF DaDDy

Novice Member
Halo 2, its mint online

BIGRED

Novice Member
i know its not online but i'm quiet enjoying The Incredible Hulk: Ultimate Destruction. hulk smash !!!!! picked it up for a fiver second hand :thumbsup:

RockStrongo

Bc?

RockStrongo

Thank you - wow that was a quick reply . . .

RockStrongo

Aaagh - this is like being on messenger!

I'm going to bed now to hide under the covers . . .

Markoos

Novice Member
Not online, but Prince Of Persia: Sands Of Time and Silent Hill 4 are two great XBox 1 titles as well.

Phil_Boggild

Novice Member
Ninja Gaiden. Black if you can't find the original. Halo 2 is great online though, if you like being verbally assaulted by 8 year old Americans, that is.

yinujim

I decieded to get halo 2 due to joining the AVFORUMSUK halo 2 clan.

Thanks

CAS FAN

Distinguished Member
Pes5 :).

yinujim

Got pes5 on psp.

CAS FAN

Distinguished Member
yinujim said:
Got pes5 on psp.
Definately worth getting on the XBox (PSP version is good but the XBox version over Live is great!). Still PES6 isn't far off now (3 months or so) so it's probably better to wait for that. :)

The latest video from AVForums

Panasonic HZ2000 OLED TV Review: The best OLED for movie viewing in 2020
Top Bottom