• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.
  • Black Friday Deals
    Visit our Black Friday page for our frequently updated, hand picked deals on TVs and other tech.

Whats the best 26'' LCD for SD Freeview

M271

Standard Member
I need to buy an 26'' LCD for the kitchen, it will not have any other inputs used but just for viewing through the built in Freeview.
I want the TV with the best SD picture quality through freeview, any recommendations ?

mrmicp

The best 26inch TV for freeview IMO is the panasonic 26lxd70 I have one and the SD looks so good sometimes I wounder how HD can look any better!!

vickster

Distinguished Member
I'm happy with my Sony KDL26T3000, somewhat cheaper than the Panny at around £400 online :)

vickster

Distinguished Member
Err, where on earth can you get it for £450, cheapest on Kelkoo is £519 and it's even £517 at S&V :confused: But cool if you can :)

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom