What's the absolute fastest most advanced encoder for android that can use Amlogic S912 hardware encoder?

What's the absolute fastest most advanced encoder for android that can use Amlogic S912 hardware encoder?

Apparently its supposed to support h264 h265 1080p60 hardware encode?

Thanks

I need to simply boost the volume on my Weird Science movie in Dolby Digital 5.1. I have to set my receiver to nearly max volume to hear it clearly wheras other movies need 35% and its good.

next010

Distinguished Member
It would be a lot easier to just apply audio gain to the DD 5.1 track using PC software.

Download this software, drag and drop in the movie.
  • deselect copy on the audio track but leave it enabled on video
  • set codec AC3 (Dolby)
  • set sampling = same
  • set channels = same
  • set kbits = 640

Audio filters
  • gain = try increasing to this to make it louder
  • auto gain = may not do much.

Try creating multiple copies with different gain levels to find one your happy with.

Under file select a directory and it will spit out the copy with altered audio.

Thanks bro I opted for Handbrake on the PC did 10 gain on ac3 and it worked well.

Just in case I need an advanced media encoder on android, do you have any suggestions? That allows selection of AC3 audio & bitrate & etc.

next010

Distinguished Member
Thanks bro I opted for Handbrake on the PC did 10 gain on ac3 and it worked well.

Just in case I need an advanced media encoder on android, do you have any suggestions? That allows selection of AC3 audio & bitrate & etc.

Android isn't a desktop operating system, so I doubt its video editors go into that level of detail, try cyberlinks product as they exist on PC desktop too but I cant think of anything else.

The latest video from AVForums

Samsung HW-S60A + LG SP8YA soundbar & KEF LS50 Wireless II Reviews: Movie & TV Show News & Reviews
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom