What's on your Christmas list?

Steve-L

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Slightly bored at work... thought it would be interesting to see what 360 related things are on members Christmas lists this year?

Being particularly impatient I have already treated myself to an HD-DVD add-on and most of the new games.... I tried really hard not to buy GOW and leave it for Christmas... but just couldn't help myself in the end :D

I did however manage to resist buying everything and left the following things to keep Santa busy:

R6: Vegas
FEAR
Star Trek: Legacy
Wireless Headset
Live Camera

Plus a few HD-DVD's to watch:

Goodfellas
Superman Returns
T3
The Fast and the Furious
MI3: Boxset

kameo_Xmas.jpg

I couldn't wait :devil: I bought myself the xbox HD-DVD player with Batman Begins and Training Day

Then i bought Gears of War and Call of Duty 3

For christmas i am getting Viva Pinata, Mission Impossible 3 and Terminator 3 HD-DVD's

getting Superman Returns HD off my dear Mother.

I would like Marvel: Ultimate alliance but Gamestation were out of stock (must get from them as i have a credit note)

LOST PLANET is a going to be a late christmas pressie to myself aswell.

HD-dvd player (bought by myself)

R6-vegas
fear
smackdown
wireless headset

pioneer surround system

hopefully a wii but i doubt that will have happened

Could've bought the HD-DVD add-on but would prefer a standalone one. I'll get one further down the line in '07.

For the 360 I bought from play:

R6: Vegas
Gears of War
Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory

The rest of the money I get for xmas is going towards paying off debt :boring:

Hopefully a PS3 if her indoors will allow it.....more than likley though it will be aftershave,socks and undies :(

Hopefully a PS3 if her indoors will allow it.....more than likley though it will be aftershave,socks and undies :(

Ahhh, good old essentials.

I have asked for a remote control helicopter, but fat chance me thinks.

I my missus ever bought me just socks and undies for Xmas then I'd know there was something seriously wrong... just like she would if I bought her some sort of kitchen utensil :devil: :rotfl:

Mrs brought me a Wii,Wii Play, extra Nunchuk and Classic Wii Con,Red Steel,Raving Rabids.

Have off people:

Zelda - Wii
360 Live Camera (Off the mother in law :eek: )
MI3 - HD DVD
and then asked everyone else for money so I can get a PS3 in March.

Brought the HD - DVD Add on and 360 games and HD movies myself over the year.

Trouble with me is that im very impatient and throughout the year I buy stuff as and when I want it and at Christmas time everyones asking me what I want, then I struggle to think im actually after and knowing in the past people buy me things that I never use!

Ahhh, good old essentials.

I have asked for a remote control helicopter, but fat chance me thinks.

Firebox have some cool little ones, about £30, go on treat yourself, suppose to be good fun if you have cats to chase it about

Another vote for Rainbow Six Vegas, getting a bit bored of FPS though, that means the GF must be really bored!

1. Viva Pinata
2. Dvd season one of Antiques Roadshow
3. Jon Craven's Newsround Annual
4. Norris McWhirter's autobiography
5. A back stage pass to QVC
6. A guaranteed winning lottery ticket, well that's what the website claims.

Looking forward to the first one more than my age should allow.

from me lady and mum..

xbox 360 premium
quick charge kit
battery
Gears of War
Kameo
Perfect Dark
Rainbow Six Vegas
Burnout Revenge
Tomb Raider Legends
Test Drive Unlimited

picked up myself :rolleyes:

Oblivion
Splinter Cell : Double Agent
Amped 3
Call of Duty 2
Halo
Halo 2
Conker
Star Wars : Knights of the old Republic

too many, going to be playing for ages. but heh, have to save in the coming year to get married so just as well.

Tony hawks
wireless controller
play and charge kit.

Just treated myself to gears of war for finishing term so it should be a fun holiday :)

I have 4 kids and luckily 3 of them are boys so I get to play with all their toys. One of them has a R/C helicopter. I know that 'cos i bought it;)

My list is mostly made up of games I wanted but didn't have time to play before:

1 Tony Hawk
2 Tiger Woods 2007
3 Rainbox Six Vegas

Can't wait!

1. Rainbow 6 Vegas
2. Call of Duty 3
3. Serenity HD-DVD
4. Batman Begins HD-DVD

:)

I've got Smackdown vs Raw and the Xbox Live Camera, except I pinched the points out of it already :devil:

In my list,

Rainbow Six: Vegas
Pio Surround Sound

those i know i'm getting cos i ordered them myself lol

Other suprises await, they'll only be small though as in the new year im getting a new LCD tv, a table for it, and a new widescreen monitor for my pc :D

Seems a lot of people have "saved" R6: Vegas for xmas - I loved the demo so as long as the rest of the game is more of the same then it should be great :thumbsup:

BuFF DaDDy - Think I'll be getting a few of those USB cannons for the office - reserved for special occasions only though, otherwise I'll never get anyone to do any work ;)

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom