What's new on UK streaming services for August 2022 - news discussion

Disney + is going to keep me busy next month, I'd watch most of those but most excited for Prey, She-Hulk and Andor! Thirteen Lives on Prime, Five Days at Memorial and the end of See on Apple TV +. With House of Dragons and The Sandman as well this August reminds me of the old days when all the shows would restart in September....

I'm quite excited by Prey after seeing the trailer, but She-Hulk looks like its going to be a bit cheesy and somewhat 'meh'.

Amazon also has Moonfall, Dog and Liquorice Pizza all coming in August. Anyone know what streaming service Studio 666 will be on

Isn’t there anyone else as excited as me for S3 of Bluey? By far the best childrens tv that ever was! 🤣

Just make sure you're all caught up with seasons 1 and 2, otherwise, you'll be totally lost!
Believe me, I’ve seen them all, repeatedly and in every order you could imagine!

Update 01-Aug-2022 Amazon Prime Video:

05th Aug - Strange But True (new Amazon Freevee)
12th Aug - Moonfall (new)
19th Aug - Memory (new)
21st Aug - Dog (new)
23rd Aug - Tomb Raider 2018 (new)
26th Aug - Licorice Pizza (new)

Update 01-Aug-2022 Apple TV+:

19th Aug - Bad Sisters S1 (new)

Have to say, I'm losing interest in Netflix (finding everything released on it of no interest), but Disney+ seems to bringing more and more. Just found out that there is a new Cars Series coming next month to which should be good for light humour

As we was board, we decided to give Ms Marvel a go and ended up watching the entire boxset over two days. Much better than I thought. Not as hard to watch as Wondervision which I only found out got going after the third episode. I've also really enjoyed the Starwars series and like others have mentioned, looking forward to watching all the new series which seem to have been announced (seems to be about another 4/5 new ones coming)

I’ve just looked for licorice pizza, it’s on prime by rent only is that right or is your list for “included with prime?”

I’ve just looked for licorice pizza, it’s on prime by rent only is that right or is your list for “included with prime?”
26th August it will be included with prime

Update 04-Aug-2022 Disney+:

18th Aug - She-Hulk: Attorney at Law (rescheduled from 17th to 18th Aug)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom