What's New on Sky and Now TV UK for May 2020 & Comments

Thanks.

Even though I thought it had started tailing off a little I'm looking forward to Billions S5.

And quite fancy seeing Crawl as well.. :)

Sky are launching two new channels, Sky documentaries and Sky Nature, along with a rebranded Sky history channel on May 27th. These also come to Now TV on the same date.

Typo in the first line Andy ;)

Sky promises a new movie premiere every ight

Sky are launching two new channels, Sky documentaries and Sky Nature, along with a rebranded Sky history channel on May 27th. These also come to Now TV on the same date.

Interesting, didn't know that so thanks.

However the "problem" I have with the new channels on Sky/Now TV is that it rarely seems to equate to new content but instead is just the same stuff in different groupings. Or maybe I'm just being a little harsh. :D

Got a Now TV offer just before lockdown of Sky movies for £5.99 pm for 12 months. The kids absolutely love it and I love the price

Thanks for the detailed listing, there's some good content in there. I just wish I had an enjoyable experience with NowTV regarding the PQ and AQ.
Thanks again though.

I enjoy watching stuff on Sky in 4K but it would be nice if they got their finger out and gave us HDR as its been ages since they said it coming

Really liked alita battle angel, cool story and some great action scenes, obliviously there will be sequels to this regarding the ending.

Did Angry Birds 2 come out on sky? I can't find it anywhere.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom