What's new on Sky and NOW TV UK for February 2021 - news discussion

Always enjoyed The Blacklist, and looking forward to Spontaneous, heard an interview with the Writer/Director on a podcast and it sounded interesting.

Bruno Vs Tyson has my attention, looks superb.

Garbage, nothing here to convince me to renew my contract when it ends soon.

Don't miss ZeroZeroZero ... its utterly brilliant!

Takes a bit to tune into the multiple threads while they start to come together but the exemplary Mogwai soundtrack will help smooth out the bumps!

Brutal in places ... you have been warned ;-)

I will give ZeroZeroZero a go. Despite moments of sheer brilliance The Blacklist is dragging on a bit. Looking forward to the return of Blue Bloods.

I thought the new season of Succession would be with us sooner :(

A pretty poor month IMHO.
Nothing to see here, move along!

A pretty poor month IMHO.
Nothing to see here, move along!
Aye, quite please my subscription ends in Feb having already cancelled the movies. Enjoyed it through the first lockdown, but last month has been poor with far to many English dubbed movies :)

Worth everyone taking a year out of Sky Movies as they will be unable to offer anything tempting. If they do ( don't know where they will find them with the current situation ), buy individual movies as a one off.

Yeah I'm on a £5 a month deal, once that is up I will take a break from Sky Movies too. Just not many films I want to watch on it at the moment. Even Netflix has more!

I just watched one of sky's original movies twist what a load of rubbish that was, I hope some are going to be better than this, for me their seems to be plenty to watch on sky movies.

Just watched Birds of Prey was very good theirs a Steven King film on their as well I want to check that out.

I don't know what am paying for my sky movies individually as I have sky sports as well included in my package and telephone and broadband

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Is Home Theater DEAD in 2024?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom