What's new on Netflix UK for November 2020 - news discussion

Undercover looks interesting, I've not heard of this so might give it a go seeing as all the other Belgian stuff has been fantastic.

Spiderman Into the Spider Verse is a brilliant movie for those that have not seen it, for an animation it rivals if not betters all the spiderman movies.

Spiderman Into the Spider Verse is a brilliant movie for those that have not seen it, for an animation it rivals if not betters all the spiderman movies.
Looking forward to that, esp. in 4k.

And I quite enjoyed the original Christmas Chronicles believe it or not. It really is a bit like Snake Plissken does Santa!

Christmas Chronicles....please be as fun as the first (unlikely as that is!)

Well, all I can say is I'm glad there's a lot of good games out next month.

The Crown Season 4, should be great TV!

They'll be saving any premium content for December I imagine. I expected November to be slim pickings!

They'll be saving any premium content for December I imagine. I expected November to be slim pickings!
slim.jpg

Xmas should begin at 11.59pm on the 24th and end at 00.01 on the 25th. 5 years in prison for anyone who extends this time period.
So just the 2 minutes then?

2 minutes too long, but I will allow it for quick present exchange and a mince pie.
I hear ya, just feel the 2 minute window could be more conveniently placed

Zombieland good fun the rest meh as for Christmas in November you can get stuffed pun intended. Bollocks to the whole thing

Undercover looks interesting, I've not heard of this so might give it a go seeing as all the other Belgian stuff has been fantastic.

+1

I started watching Season 1 and am enjoying it so far. I had to switch off the US dubbed audio though, it was so annoying. I much prefer the original Flemish with subtitles to the tiresome mid atlantic accents.

I can recall the extremely hot week when they closed off Elm Hill in Norwich to film the winter snow scenes for 'Jingle Jangle' last year. Every shop and home was recruited as a background to the Victorian scene. The street previously appeared in Stardust (2007) and much earlier in the classic The Go-between (1971). Armies of performers and crew invaded the city taking up 1800 nights of hotel bed bookings. With two other major Norfolk locations for the recent Personal History of David Copperfield (2019) the county is becoming the go-to destination for film makers. They also filmed some of Avengers, Age of Ultron locally.

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom