What's new on Netflix UK for May 2022

GeorgeL78

Loved Mike Myers’s The Pentevarate. Watched the first two and lots of laugh out loud moments, smiled all the way through and some very subtle gags along with the hilarious obvious gags. The Saskatchewan pooping in the corridor. I mean it’s a Saskatchewan. The Big Dicks Half Way Inn sight gag. Welcome back Mike I missed you
You've just made me push this to the top of my watchlist! Thanks!

topgazza

Distinguished Member
I’ll just mention the pool room scene and the Netflix exec cleaning the swear words up and making it worse.

Mike Myers skill is doing jokes that are schoolboy ish on paper yet delivered with a confidence, a nod to the camera and explaining the joke several times. All of which he does in a hilarious manner that no one else can do.

Oh and the murder investigators assistant Anso and the clever play on his name. We need more humour like this

Andy Bassett

Standard Member
Staff member
Updated 09-May-2022:

20th May - My Next Guest Needs No Introduction with David Letterman S4 (new)
20th May - Love, Death & Robots S3 (trailer added)
29th May - Lucifer S1-3 (new)

Last edited:

RicksonGracie1972

Distinguished Member
I have so much on my Watch list at the moment and Netflix, for me, is better by far than Amazon.
I'm waiting for Season 3 of The Boys to drop on Amazon and then I'll cancel that as I haven't watched anything on it since Season 2 aired.

TellyTel

Distinguished Member
I have so much on my Watch list at the moment and Netflix, for me, is better by far than Amazon.
I'm waiting for Season 3 of The Boys to drop on Amazon and then I'll cancel that as I haven't watched anything on it since Season 2 aired.
I rotate with Disney, just cancelled disney and back to netflix now on the HD plan. I have amazon as well, but I will likely keep that rolling as I use it every so often for the delivery.
I agree though, Netflix does have a ton of content, prime and disney have their fair share but not all of it interests me.
Looking forward to Obi One when its fully dropped on Disney. As for Netflix have Ozark and Better Call Saul to finish off.
This is what I love about rotating subs, it makes no sense to be subbed to them all at the same time.

RicksonGracie1972

Distinguished Member
I rotate with Disney, just cancelled disney and back to netflix now on the HD plan. I have amazon as well, but I will likely keep that rolling as I use it every so often for the delivery.
I agree though, Netflix does have a ton of content, prime and disney have their fair share but not all of it interests me.
Looking forward to Obi One when its fully dropped on Disney. As for Netflix have Ozark and Better Call Saul to finish off.
This is what I love about rotating subs, it makes no sense to be subbed to them all at the same time.
Ozark, Better Call Saul and Obi Wan. We could be twins :)

I find the menu on Prime annoying and not anywhere as slick as the one on Netflix or Disney.
It also annoys me when you find something you want to watch on Prime and then find out you have to pay extra for it. At least everything on Netflix and Disney is free (once you've paid your sub).

TellyTel

Distinguished Member
Ozark, Better Call Saul and Obi Wan. We could be twins :)

I find the menu on Prime annoying and not anywhere as slick as the one on Netflix or Disney.
It also annoys me when you find something you want to watch on Prime and then find out you have to pay extra for it. At least everything on Netflix and Disney is free (once you've paid your sub).

For sure, the prime app sucks, they should create a separate app perhaps just for prime content, or a way to filter paid content out.

Ightenhill

Just Stranger things really Ozarks really dulled me to death this time - managed to keep netflix UHD using the usual threaten to leave Sky (though the Sky app is still useless) so it hasnt actually cost anything this time but if I was I think I would be dropping it.

The latest video from AVForums

Samsung QN95B 4K QLED TV Review
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom