What's new on Netflix UK for January 2021

ukcanuk

Distinguished Member
Apologies if this is obvious and I’ve just missed it, but any news on Snowpiercer S2 arriving in January (aligned to when it releases on TNT in the US)?

Garioch

Distinguished Member
I enjoyed the novel, The White Tiger by Aravind Adiga. I remember reading it thinking that it could adapted into a film. From the trailer it appears faithful (from memory) so here's hoping it'll be decent.

ukcanuk

Distinguished Member
I enjoyed the novel, The White Tiger by Aravind Adiga. I remember reading it thinking that it could adapted into a film. From the trailer it appears faithful (from memory) so here's hoping it'll be decent.
I’ve not read the novel but the trailer looks interesting - definitely on my watch list!

Panavision

Distinguished Member

It's good. Faithful to the book, which also presents a few narrative issues in the movie. The acting by the lead is terrific, captured the Indian servant life perfectly.

It's not perfect, but very watchable.

Drax1

Distinguished Member
Didn't see it on any lists, but I notice that Russian sci-fi Sputnik has now appeared for anyone intetested.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Trinnov Room Optimiser: A full explanation of Trinnov and its room optimiser technology
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom