What's new on Netflix UK for January 2021

Rocketrazor

Just flicked through the list and you missed the most important one on there. January 7th Transformers War For Cybertron second season. Money worth it just on that alone!

Andy Bassett

Standard Member
Staff member
Just flicked through the list and you missed the most important one on there. January 7th Transformers War For Cybertron second season. Money worth it just on that alone!
Hi Rocketrazor, if you've got a link confirming 7th Jan for the UK, I'll add it in - IMDB states 30th Dec and it doesn't specify UK.

Rocketrazor

Hi Rocketrazor, if you've got a link confirming 7th Jan for the UK, I'll add it in - IMDB states 30th Dec and it doesn't specify UK.
Hi ya, no link I went online on Netflix and browsed the Worth the wait list, it says 30th Dec now, unless I skipped to Tag next to it and saw that date. 30th Dec is even better!

silent ninja

Content seems to be slowing down, but it's been break neck speed this year. I've got at least 10 series to get through across platforms

To name a few: Mandalorian S2, Altered Carbon, Good lord bird,, Ratched, Alice in borderland, The boys, Succession, The Undoing, West World, Lovecraft Country
Industry, Devs, Star Trek Discovery, The leftovers, Raised by Wolves.

invisiblekid

Distinguished Member
We're in the middle of a pandemic. Unless Netflix was to go big on content from New Zealand, South Korea and Taiwan they were obviously going to run dry. What did you expect?

And you're not forced to subscribe. Go ahead and cancel and see how much content Amazon and Disney have.
I guess I have a broad range of viewing habits as my NF to watch list is laughable long.

On Amazon, I have The Boys S02 to finish and The Grand Tour's (all of 90mins) A Massive Hunt

Disney, I have Mandalorian S02 to finish.

Those two services are pitiful. When we get adult D+ next year it might improve.

Tom Davies

Editorial Contributor
It could be worse - Netflix could have released his back catalogue of films that mad me swear.
Which is pretty much all of 'em.
Mainly in amazement at how this imposter has managed to steal a living as an actor without anyone realising he can't act to save his life.
Someone's never seen Leaving Las Vegas, Bringing Out the Dead, Adaptation, Moonstruck, Mandy...
I'll stop there.

invisiblekid

Distinguished Member
Someone's never seen Leaving Las Vegas, Bringing Out the Dead, Adaptation, Moonstruck, Mandy...
I'll stop there.
You can stop there, but you really should add Red Rock West before you do.

Andy Bassett

Standard Member
Staff member
Hi ya, no link I went online on Netflix and browsed the Worth the wait list, it says 30th Dec now, unless I skipped to Tag next to it and saw that date. 30th Dec is even better!
Thanks, Rocketrazer. I'll add that to December's What's New on Netflix UK article.

Ightenhill

The Dig looks good - if it wasnt for the fact I got a a damn good renew deal with Sky so my netflix is practically free I think I would be out for a few months

Andy Bassett

Standard Member
Staff member
Updated 15-Dec-2020:

11th Jan: Crack: Cocaine, Corruption & Conspiracy
15th Jan: Outside the Wire

Last edited:

george1976

If you seriously believe that Netflix isn't good value (spoiler- it's absurdly good value) then cancel your subscription. It's not rocket science.
If you did not see the majority of their good shows then yes, it may look like good value, but for me there is nothing left in there to keep me hooked and to deserve £14.
The reason I don't follow your rocket science is because my wife still finds shows that are not in english that she says they are quite good.
And I wasn't asking for advice on what to do with my subscription, I was stating my opinion just like you and many others in here.

Garrett

I think this line up is what’s commonly known as ‘slim pickings’.
Oh I do hope his Blazing Saddles is in the line up.:rolleyes:
aa slim-pickens.jpg

Andy Bassett

Standard Member
Staff member
Updated 16-Dec-2020:

2nd Jan: Asphalt Burning
8th Jan: Inside the World’s Toughest Prisons S5
13th Jan: Night Stalker: The Hunt For a Serial Killer
15th Jan: Disenchantment Part 3
22nd Jan: Jurassic World: Camp Cretaceous S2

raduv1

Distinguished Member
I love netflix Just because it gives me a great opportunity to be happy in life. I watched many movies on netflix.

I would suggest the many Netflix series that pound for pound are heads n shoulders above the films .

crashcris

Very much looking forward to The Circle USA, I love the channel4 original, I'm sure it'll be different, but I do love this sort of bubblegum TV.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Trinnov Room Optimiser: A full explanation of Trinnov and its room optimiser technology

Latest News

AVForums Podcast: 27th February 2021
  • By Phil Hinton
  • Published
Musical Fidelity launches M3x Vinyl phono stage
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
SVS launches 1000 Pro Series subwoofers
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
T+A launches new Caruso R music system plus optional speakers
  • By Andy Bassett